[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Elite Status Players Now Receive EMP Daily upon Login

English

Starting today, Wednesday, April 25, elite status players will receive 15 EMP daily upon login to TERA on Xbox One and PlayStation®4.

The daily delivery resets at Midnight UTC on European servers and at Midnight PDT on North American servers. To trigger the delivery, you need to return to the title screen and re-enter the game by hitting the "Play" button.

In addition, all elite status players will receive a one-time delivery of 300 EMP for logging in between now and Tuesday, May 1 at 06:59 UTC (April 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PDT).

French

Les joueurs au statut élite reçoivent désormais l'EMP chaque jour dès leur connexion

À compter d’aujourd’hui, le mercredi 25 avril, les joueurs d’élite recevront 15 EMP chaque jour dès leur connexion à TERA sur Xbox One et PlayStation®4.

En outre, tous les joueurs au staut d’élite recevront une livraison unique de 300 EMP pour l’ouverture de session d’ici le mardi 1 mai à 6 h 59 UTC (le 30 avril 2018 à 23 h 59 HAP).

La livraison quotidienne est remise à zéro à minuit à l'heure du Pacifique (ou minuit au temps universel coordonné sur les serveurs européens). Pour déclencher la livraison, retournez au menu principal et retournez dans le jeu en appuyant sur le bouton "Jouer".

German

Elitestatusspieler erhalten nun täglich EMP, wenn sie sich einloggen

Ab heute, Mittwoch, dem 25. April, erhalten Elitestatusspieler täglich 15 EMP, wenn sie sich in TERA auf der Xbox One oder der PlayStation®4 anmelden.

Zusätzlich erhalten alle Elitestatusspieler einmalig 300 EMP, wenn sie sich zwischen heute und Dienstag, dem 1. Mai um 06:59 UTC (30. April, 2018 um 23:59 PDT), einloggen.

Die tägliche Zustellung wird um Mitternacht PDT (oder Mitternacht UTC auf europäischen Servern) zurückgesetzt. Um die Lieferung auszulösen, müssen Sie zum Titelbildschirm zurückkehren und das Spiel erneut betreten, indem Sie auf die Schaltfläche "Spielen" betätigen.

Comments

• Does this also include complete crystal binds?
  • I wasn't expecting daily EMP to come to console so soon. Happy to hear the news. Nice touch of 300 EMP to cover the time from release to now. :)
  • Sad for me. My Elite runs out on the 27th this month. :/
  • Great news, especially on the consolation present for the lost days.

Keep up the good work!
  • Thanks for the update :+1: :+1:
  • Thank you so much. This was the only reason I wasn't going to renew my Elite but this has made me reconsider.

Now I just need the option for a character transfer to get moved off this low populated server on the EU xbox platform.
  • How quick and easy it is to give emp but for the people missing the emp from buying still nothing lol
  • > @Inkscene said:
    > Sad for me. My Elite runs out on the 27th this month. :/

I feel that was done on purpose.
  • I mean I would renew my elite status if y’all would give me my emp I’ve never received when I purchased
  • ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    @Denommenator

Does the 300 before the 1st include those who had elite, but let it fall off due to no daily emp, but then required elite?

I got elite, but without the daily emp, I didn't care to keep it, so I let it drop. I will be requiring it since daily emp is back, and am curious if I will get the 300 retro when I repurchase it, if I do so before the 1st.
  • > @Zalm said:
    >
    > @Denommenator
    >
    > Does the 300 before the 1st include those who had elite, but let it fall off due to no daily emp, but then required elite?
    >
    > I got elite, but without the daily emp, I didn't care to keep it, so I let it drop. I will be requiring it since daily emp is back, and am curious if I will get the 300 retro when I repurchase it, if I do so before the 1st.

Really? What a bad deal for you. 300+ 30x15=750 for 15$
    I bet the store gives you more and the other elite stuff...nah..
  • ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    I'll be getting elite for the other advantages. The only reason I didn't want it is because it didn't give the daily emp. Now that it does, I'm more interested in it. Doubly daily dungeons, extra gold, free nostrum, exp boost for my multiple alts I still haven't leveled, gillie, and eventually flying mounts and more. It's not a bad deal, considering there is very few things i care to buy from the Tera store. I basically get 450 emp a month which is 5 bucks worth, and I spend 10 on many advantages, like village atlas, exp boost, etc. I'm just not sure if I wanna splurge on it now, or wait a few days till payday, which is going to be after the 300 date.
  • Zalm wrote: »
    Does the 300 before the 1st include those who had elite, but let it fall off due to no daily emp, but then required elite?
    I got elite, but without the daily emp, I didn't care to keep it, so I let it drop. I will be requiring it since daily emp is back, and am curious if I will get the 300 retro when I repurchase it, if I do so before the 1st.
    I believe the 300 EMP is being delivered to anyone who has Elite currently, or adds Elite Status prior to Tuesday, May 1 at 06:59 UTC (April 30, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PDT).

If you only every applied the Twitch Prime Code that gave 15 days of free Elite, and that time has now expired, your Account is not currently Elite, so you are not delivered the 300 EMP, unless you decide add Elite Status before the cut-off.

If you paid for a Founder's Pack that included Elite Status, or paid for a standalone Elite Status ( 30-Days ) , the Elite Status should still be going on your Account, and all you have to do is login in order to receive the 300 EMP.
  • ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    Thank you for that informaton
  • SythkSythk ✭✭
    > @DFA44GD9DE said:
    > How quick and easy it is to give emp but for the people missing the emp from buying still nothing lol

Right...