[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Question About New Dragons and Dragon Token Exchange

Does "Flying Skill: Ashclaw" from the Dragon Token Exchange not grant the Passive Skill "Dragon Master", which grants a chance to increase your Crit Power against monsters by a factor of 1.5?

Before today's patch, Royal and normal Diamond and Ghost dragons were available in the Dragon Token Exchange for 80 or 60 tokens respectively. After the patch, the cost of these Dragons has risen to 90 and 70 tokens respectively. Ashfury and Astrafury (which grant Draconix Rex 2.0 passive) are also purchasable for 80 tokens. However, "Ashclaw", purchasable for 60 tokens does not state in the tooltip that it grants the Passive Skill "Dragon Master". Also, there is no normal version of Astrafury. Is this an error?

Has anyone learned Flying Skill: Ashclaw and can confirm whether it grants the Dragon Master passive?

4ca0a55857b0644aa663a3fd5ff61406.png
f36521376730650a4197076e6de9ef7a.png
721cda9373b3122146d66009b48a9c5a.png

@Spacecats @Noesis @CobaltDragon

Comments

• i'd like to know too if Ashclaw is the same model as Ashfury, and also where's the astra love? for the 60 token dragon
  • Sorry for the question, but I am a returning player and would like to know, how can I fram these tokens? I left when shisma was the 2 BiS. Thanks.
  • I'd also like to know the answer to this. As for Shadelord's question, the only way to obtain these tokens are from opening loot boxes. These were made as a safety fail cap for those with horrid rng.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    @Shadelord You get those tokens from the most expensive dragon loot boxes or the broker. Pretty sure there's no way to farm them in-game.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Does "Flying Skill: Ashclaw" from the Dragon Token Exchange not grant the Passive Skill "Dragon Master", which grants a chance to increase your Crit Power against monsters by a factor of 1.5?
    It seems like the Rare skill books do not have the passives, and makes sense that they are priced at a lower exchange rate than the ones that do have the passive.
    Ashfury and Astrafury (which grant Draconix Rex 2.0 passive) are also purchasable for 80 tokens. However, "Ashclaw", purchasable for 60 tokens does not state in the tooltip that it grants the Passive Skill "Dragon Master". Also, there is no normal version of Astrafury. Is this an error?
    Think the error is in EME not implementing both the regular/rare/no-passive versions of the new mount- from my perspective, the rare versions by definition should not have the passive, and that only the superior versions of skill books should, which makes it logical that the superior skill books cost more tokens to exchange than their regular/rare/no-passive alternative skill books, because of whether they have the passive or not.

Nothing confirmed though.

Edit : typo
  • biboy24biboy24 ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    so ashclaw doesnt have 1.5 passive? not a typo?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    biboy24 wrote: »
    so ashclaw doesnt have 1.5 passive? not a typo?

none of Claw dragons got Crit passive.
  • Can any1 confirm that this is legit in tera awakening...wold love that ashfury if it gives 2 crit power <3<3<3
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    claw- no crit passive. fury-2.0 crit passive
  • U da man ty for the fast response XDDDD....so ashfury here i come
  • edited May 2018
    another thing...prices of different dragon mounts still the same?