Anniversary Token Shop Rather Tame Compared to Last Year.

2»

Comments

• Considering that the shop items are 2 temporary items, 3 fashion coupon items, and an inferior stat-less version of a scarf that will supposedly be available later on in the event... yeah it's not even worth getting the tokens.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Campaigner wrote: »
    Considering that the shop items are 2 temporary items, 3 fashion coupon items, and an inferior stat-less version of a scarf that will supposedly be available later on in the event... yeah it's not even worth getting the tokens.

That's over. There will be no stat version of the scarf offered during the event.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Plus, if they offer nice stuff in the shop, people that barely play get mad and complain, because they are missing out. I have a feeling we better just get used to this. I think I will be sure to do the legion missions each day for the extra gold and leave it at that.
  • Christin wrote: »
    Campaigner wrote: »
    Considering that the shop items are 2 temporary items, 3 fashion coupon items, and an inferior stat-less version of a scarf that will supposedly be available later on in the event... yeah it's not even worth getting the tokens.

That's over. There will be no stat version of the scarf offered during the event.

Oh... well that's a relief at least.