Hit iLVL 413, what now?

All my red story-quests done, Slaughter +12 with gold stats, glyphs set up... I know I should be doing my dailies (Arena, Ace, Ghillieglade) for intercede tokens (I think I'll just replace the weapon & belt for now) but I was just wondering what else, I'm sitting at 22k gold (plus the 4 diamonds which I didn't sell yet), am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• xmixxmix ✭✭
    Buy broach with tokens to get to 414 look for a group to do 410 dungeons grind for your next gear set upgrade look into crafting it depends what you want to do but Slaughter gear is your starter gear so still lots to grind.
  • SpunkidSpunkid ✭✭
    xmix wrote: »
    Buy broach with tokens to get to 414 look for a group to do 410 dungeons grind for your next gear set upgrade look into crafting it depends what you want to do but Slaughter gear is your starter gear so still lots to grind.

I was thinking on crafting but I have honestly 0 idea, I've been reading "etching" is the way to go, any ideas on how to start with it?
  • xmixxmix ✭✭
    Go to Kaiator there is a quest to get you started in etching should be in your quest log since lvl 60
  • SpunkidSpunkid ✭✭
    xmix wrote: »
    Go to Kaiator there is a quest to get you started in etching should be in your quest log since lvl 60

I believe I know which quest you're referring to, I actually "delivered" the initial quest but I didn't pay attention since I was on my way to level 65 hehe.
  • let me tell you , if u dont wanna spend 300/400k gold in a end game brooch in some months u should do etching with one char to get permanent Etching and you should create another char to make armor or weaponcrafting , im doing that now and as i saw i will spend less than half of that to get a quickcarve brooch (just need the design that cost around 50k gold , but u just need to buy one design then u can craft as much as u want ) the main problem right now its ANCIENT WISH that only have one in my server but cost 2m gold and nobody gonna buy it. btw if anyone know where to get would be nice ^^