[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Ghilieglade Jackpot not active

So, the double drops are active, but you guys forgot to turn the Jackpot on there. Me and a lot of people wasted entries only to find ourselves disappointed at that. Any fix coming? @seandynamite @CobaltDragon

Comments

• DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    Can we have resets on Ghillieglade, I finished 2 of my characters before I noticed that the jackpots were turned off.
  • PandkaPandka ✭✭
    Yes, please, do something about the jackpot :) pretty please
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Oh no i forgot about the jackpot and i'v done them all already :<
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Same The increased drops are on but I never got the jackpot. IF not a reset maybe they can mail peoples bonus's to them I'm sure there is a way to tell who has done it and who hasnt
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    Just an update, as of 9:13 AM EDT,

increased drop rate is on,
    Jackpot is not on yet.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    extra drops have been up since reset

tbh people will claim it's "unfair" if players are able to run later in the day with a jackpot reward, so just figure out what happened and add the hotfix tomorrow after reset
  • Same here.. tbh I thought it was just getting parceled, but a guildie pointed it out. Only did them on 4 characters, but a compensation would be nice considering it isn't our fault in the first place :/
  • hongwaghongwag ✭✭
    [filtered],im already did 4 gg 8(
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    I hope MOST of you weren't surprised right? Cause I won a bet with two people that EME would forget to enable every thing that should have been Jackpot. Well at least the party dungeons are active but GG is not so I just own 100k gold for free.

As usual, they will enable it whenever they wake up and reset the entry. How do I know this? Cause it was done plenty of times before.

Relax, you guys with no life have nothing better to do. Just wait it out.
  • @DL7MMWLJ3W That is... so passive-aggressive >w<
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    is ghillie even supposed to have a jackpot ?
  • RasseiRassei ✭✭
    @HAAYAAKD43 Yes. It literally says it.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    And how we gonna know when its on?
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Did they fix it? I logged in and my graphics were all reset so now I am wondering if they reset the server I can't tell.
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    Did they fix it? I logged in and my graphics were all reset so now I am wondering if they reset the server I can't tell.

As of 11:59AM EDT, it has not been fixed yet. But it is about 9am PDT, so EME employees are going to get to their office soon and they will fix the issue and manually trigger the jackpot I guess.