[TERA PC] Kaia’s War—the latest content update for TERA PC—is now live! This patch brings a host of improvements to PvP, including increased rewards for battleground victories and Civil Unrest: Velika. Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/v92_notes

founder pack pc?

hey guys,im playing tera in ps4 pro (i bought the founder pack) and now i want to play in pc but i cant see the founder pack for pc,where i can buy it?

thanks you in advance.

Comments

• CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a 6 year old game, I don't think those are being sold anymore officially.
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    Founder pack has been discontinued long time ago, but there are still some amount of factory-sealed founder pack being sold in some websites and they still work. But make sure you purchase factory-sealed (new condition) one since if someone else has used the code inside the founder pack, you will not be able to redeem the code (like used founder pack)
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    and watch out for sites selling just the code as some are flogging of gameforge founders codes for na and they wont work
    try e(vil)bay
    or do a google search for tera na founders packs
  • Just to add more info, what you will want to look for is the original (sealed) physical version of the Collectors Edition of TERA. Make sure to clarify with the seller that it is still sealed (especially the DVD holder since the activation code which works the same as the Founders pack one is on the pamphlet inside) as there are copies still being sold where the code has been used (some folks still buy the physical version for the collectibles like the map, handbook, and the compass.

The outside box says En Masse at the bottom so you'll know that the code will work for the NA version here (Gameforge had their own codes). Sorry for the quality but here's a picture I took of the box plus the contents (the DVD holder underneath the handbook is normally sealed) so you'll know exactly what to look for.
    6Cg3mR9.jpg
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Just to add more info, what you will want to look for is the original (sealed) physical version of the Collectors Edition of TERA. Make sure to clarify with the seller that it is still sealed (especially the DVD holder since the activation code which works the same as the Founders pack one is on the pamphlet inside) as there are copies still being sold where the code has been used (some folks still buy the physical version for the collectibles like the map, handbook, and the compass.

The outside box says En Masse at the bottom so you'll know that the code will work for the NA version here (Gameforge had their own codes). Sorry for the quality but here's a picture I took of the box plus the contents (the DVD holder underneath the handbook is normally sealed) so you'll know exactly what to look for.
    6Cg3mR9.jpg

eh... nostalgia. I bought everything digital for this game, but wouldn't mind getting myself one of those boxes now.... And it reminded me that Atari was once involved with this game for some time.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    Just to add more info, what you will want to look for is the original (sealed) physical version of the Collectors Edition of TERA. Make sure to clarify with the seller that it is still sealed (especially the DVD holder since the activation code which works the same as the Founders pack one is on the pamphlet inside) as there are copies still being sold where the code has been used (some folks still buy the physical version for the collectibles like the map, handbook, and the compass.

6Cg3mR9.jpg

eh... nostalgia. I bought everything digital for this game, but wouldn't mind getting myself one of those boxes now.... And it reminded me that Atari was once involved with this game for some time.

same
    I have a founders pack but have still thought bout sourcing this one as well
  • This box is worth getting if you are really a diehard fan of the game (I miss the days when you could buy these physical editions with some really high quality collectibles). I bought my copy back when the game was buy 2 play and subscription based (but ended up not really playing much at the start (since Diablo III launched a few weeks later and I was more into ARPG's back then). Amazon Marketplace has sellers with both opened (used codes) and sealed boxes (though the quantities of those keeps decreasing).

The handbook and map are heavy paper. The brass compass itself is really nice; not as weighty as the Chaos Orb keychain from the original higher level Path of Exile supporter packs but still well made.
    PM1YeZH.jpg?1
  • SirachaNinjaSirachaNinja ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    go to gamespot and search tera, you can see it's will post to Amazon website where there is a new version for around $22
    - i bought mine from gamespot 2 years ago, so i am not sure if this will give u the code or not
    - based on FAQ, it does give founder

https://www.amazon.com/Tera-Online-PC/dp/B002I0HJG8?SubscriptionId=AKIAIGDJ75UVPLJ6HYAA&tag=gamespot-vg-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B002I0HJG8&th=1
  • Oh yeah.... good info. Forgot about the standard edition which gives just the digital stuff for the Founders (plus the original DVD). Cheaper way to get Founder's perks for those who don't care about the physical collectors goodies.
  • hongwaghongwag ✭✭
    i see,ya,i just want the code (extra character slot and bank space).

ty so much guys.

peace.