[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Where is the refund for the missing EMP?

2»

Comments

• Ashkendor wrote: »
    > @SilentxNoise said:
    > Ashkendor wrote: »
    >
    > Purchasing EMP was never a problem for me, normally I just exit tera store to refresh it and the EMP points will be updated there but today I purchased some and I never got the EMP. It was working fine before they added the plasma weapons in the store
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > To be honest, the first time I purchased EMP I didn't have any problems receiving them either. In fact, I received double the amount I purchased - Got a bit confused like 'Uhm, okay then' but it's the second time round when I decided to purchase EMP and didn't receive them.

I guess this is going to be my last purchase for now, did you get your EMP sorted out or is it still on going? I have submitted a ticket yesterday and got a response today and it has been escalated so from here idk how long it will take since there's no timeframe given. Hopefully within a week or so

Naah, still nothing. I haven't even received any reply yet for my recent ticket.
  • They know they gave you double. They also know you said nothing and spent it anyway.

This is just them adjusting your balance :)

Even if so, that's their mistake and has got nothing to do with me. Technically, I still paid 16 quid for the amount of EMP I was expecting but just because it got doubled doesn't mean they can just easily balance things out. Nevertheless, they could've warned me or let me know that they just wanted to balance the payment out otherwise it stops me from buying anymore EMP.

So my point is, I paid for 2k EMP - 4K arrived but technically they are meant to be 2K.
    They didn't warn me or anything that yes, they wanted to balance out the payment.
    Because of this, I don't know whether or not I will receive my EMP if I will order more right now.
    And extra 2K won't kill them, especially after making so many people wait for their refund or whatsoever.
  • FooJabiFooJabi ✭✭
    Yeah my last reply from a gym said they are implementing a fix and will be reviewing and distributing people’s emp over “the next several days”
  • Just an update I've received my EMP last night, took about a week but after I've purchased the stuff I wanted, I couldn't claim the items lol couldn't open item claims for some reason it won't load up but will try again later tonight
  • AlostraelAlostrael
    edited May 2018
    I finally got a reply to my weeks old ticket. They now claim that "Travis" sent me the EMP. They haven't. My EMP balance hasn't changed. Support is beyond a joke. I think it might be time to try and get a refund from Sony instead.
    [edit: I finally got the EMP. I wont be spending another dollar on anymore though. Once bitten twice shy]
  • Ashkendor wrote: »
    Just an update I've received my EMP last night, took about a week but after I've purchased the stuff I wanted, I couldn't claim the items lol couldn't open item claims for some reason it won't load up but will try again later tonight

Yeah, I had similar issue. Their servers got messed up or something so I don't think anybody were able to purchase anything at that point.

Hopefully your issues has been resolved.
  • Alostrael wrote: »
    I finally got a reply to my weeks old ticket. They now claim that "Travis" sent me the EMP. They haven't. My EMP balance hasn't changed. Support is beyond a joke. I think it might be time to try and get a refund from Sony instead.
    [edit: I finally got the EMP. I wont be spending another dollar on anymore though. Once bitten twice shy]

I totally agree. I, myself, got kinda put off from purchasing anymore EMP, with such slow support, for sometime.