Bugged trophies!!!!

123457»

Comments

• edited May 7
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/24749/known-issues-updated-04-16-2018

Need To Be Reported
    These are not wide-spread issues and require more player reports to be resolved individually. If you are experiencing one of these issues, please contact TERA Support
    There are still quite a few trophies and achievements that are being reported as not unlocking.
    Please contact customer support with your Gamertag or Online ID, Region, Console Platform, Server Name, Character Name, and if possible the date / time frame you completed the trophy / achievement requirement.
  • AlucardQCAlucardQC ✭✭
    I posted that so that players can focus their complains at whats realy making this game a pain.

Server Performances
    Lags
    Bugs

Esthetics and new content must be placed secondary until those issues are solved. Thats a general gaming problem solving mindset.

I have problems with dungeons for more than a month for now. Im beeing forced closed my tickets asking for help with this. Can you see why i get mad when i see players complaining about trophies??? :)
  • DrowsyOsoDrowsyOso ✭✭
    edited May 7
    AlucardQC wrote: »
    I posted that so that players can focus their complains at whats realy making this game a pain.

Server Performances
    Lags
    Bugs

Esthetics and new content must be placed secondary until those issues are solved. Thats a general gaming problem solving mindset.

I have problems with dungeons for more than a month for now. Im beeing forced closed my tickets asking for help with this. Can you see why i get mad when i see players complaining about trophies??? :)

So make your own thread instead of hijacking this one?

For trophy hunters, the fact that trophies are broken (with the ONLY solution being download a different version of the game and redoing everything) is a pretty big deal.

Server performance for the most part has been okay and will improve over time. Lags can be client side or on your side, they're hard to pin down and will also improve over time. Server/Lag are pretty much the same thing. As for bugs, that's what instance resets are for, if the instance reset doesn't work for you, then contact a GM to assist.

Your support tickets should not be getting closed without the issue being fixed. But that also warrants its own thread. Players will focus their complaints on what they feel is important.
  • edited May 8
    AlucardQC wrote: »

Server Performances
    Lags
    Bugs

Your concerns aren’t more important than other people’s. Make a ticket for what you’re having issues with the same way we trophy hunters have been submitting tickets for our issues. What a condescending post you’ve made.
  • AlucardQCAlucardQC ✭✭
    Haha man calm down. Im just stating that relying to “buisness 101” or any marketing logic about a product, the ESTHETIC (show off) should always be secondary to FUNCTIONALITY of product. Do what u want with that but there no arguing this
  • yesterday I cleared sky gardens and the trophy didn't pop
  • Did you use key to unlock the optional boss? Yesterday i bought key and used for my friend and he got trophy
123457»