No EMP delivery

[PS4 NA] So I bought 1,000 EMP last night, for another character slot, and still have not received it. Spoke to someone on the PS side said developers know about it and are working on it. A little annoyed and hoping this gets resolved soon.

Comments

• Same, still waiting.
  • Well, i hear from guys not able to play do to major bugs, not receiving elite etc. so you are probably way down the priority list.
    Hopefully your case still gets resolved in a reasonably time!
  • I bought 3 2200 emp packs and recieved nothing yet and emailed support 2 and emailed en masse directly still recieved nothing even contacted blue hole its been 3 days now startin to get annoyed thats 60$ missing still
  • It is hard to narrow down if it is a BlueHole or playstation issue. Log into your Play-station account and check your order history first and make sure it has been completed if you haven't already. If so, it is a developer issue. Submit a ticket as well as contact PlayStation support because if PlayStation receives complaints they will get on Blue Hole's [filtered] to deliver their product.
  • I bought 3 2200 emp packs and recieved nothing yet and emailed support 2 and emailed en masse directly still recieved nothing even contacted blue hole its been 3 days now startin to get annoyed thats 60$ missing still

Our team is processing a lot of support requests right now but they should be able to sort out your issue and others once they get to it.
  • > @Denommenator said:
    > Truekiller9161 wrote: »
    >
    > I bought 3 2200 emp packs and recieved nothing yet and emailed support 2 and emailed en masse directly still recieved nothing even contacted blue hole its been 3 days now startin to get annoyed thats 60$ missing still
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Our team is processing a lot of support requests right now but they should be able to sort out your issue and others once they get to it.

Are you a support rep because i have a serious problem is there a way to chat.
  • Their ticket filing system only offers "founder's pack general inquiry" when filing a ticket about EMP purchases. That in itself is not a good sign. Their responses (the above and those from CobaltDragon) have been underwhelming at best. Every other game company manages instant delivery of in game currency purchases, but a quick Google search reveals that purchased EMP delivery has been a problem for them for years. They don't have to hand craft the currency out of rare materials, so why the long delays?
  • Well at least they took the time away from handling alllll these support tickets to update the store with more junk...for those who received EMP. Btw just contact Sony for refund, that's what I did after about 5 days of waiting.
  • edited April 2018
    Here's one for you I bought my EMP and got an extra amount of EMP so I go to use my EMP then 2 hours later I decided that I'm going to buy some more hoping that they were running a special since I received extra on my 1st purchase then when my purchase goes through I received nothing on my 2nd purchase so I try to get ahold of en masse and I get nothing back so I contact playstation network they refund me my 1999 so I can re buy that 2nd purchase but yet again I received nothing so when 6 days later I get email back from en masse and we exchange 15 emails they begin to proceed to tell me that they owe me nothing because they accidentally gave me extra So they went ahead and took out the extra money or extra EMP from my 2nd purchase so I receive nothing on my 2nd purchase on purpose they decided that they were going to get their money back without letting me know I have read and contacted the federal trade commission To understand how this could work it is against the law for unsolicited goods to get taking away out of your 2nd purchase even if they knew about it. I dont wanna be that guy but i am also not going to be screwed by there system when i have purchased several things from there game and been nice and theyre support guy was rude all through the emails and then say at end of his last email we arnt fixing this we over paid the 1st time im closing your support ticket. Thats how they ended it.
  • TLXTLX ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I bought 3 2200 emp packs and recieved nothing yet and emailed support 2 and emailed en masse directly still recieved nothing even contacted blue hole its been 3 days now startin to get annoyed thats 60$ missing still

Our team is processing a lot of support requests right now but they should be able to sort out your issue and others once they get to it.
    Contract more personel, i feel that yous bosses say you to launch the game quick and fast and everyone is making a mess. Atm i only see 2 persons of EME staff on console forums. You and CobaltDragon. Spacecats left from the company for unknown reasons.

• Five days no emp delivery......
  • > @Truekiller9161 said:
    > Here's one for you I bought my EMP and got an extra amount of EMP so I go to use my EMP then 2 hours later I decided that I'm going to buy some more hoping that they were running a special since I received extra on my 1st purchase then when my purchase goes through I received nothing on my 2nd purchase so I try to get ahold of en masse and I get nothing back so I contact playstation network they refund me my 1999 so I can re buy that 2nd purchase but yet again I received nothing so when 6 days later I get email back from en masse and we exchange 15 emails they begin to proceed to tell me that they owe me nothing because they accidentally gave me extra So they went ahead and took out the extra money or extra EMP from my 2nd purchase so I receive nothing on my 2nd purchase on purpose they decided that they were going to get their money back without letting me know I have read and contacted the federal trade commission To understand how this could work it is against the law for unsolicited goods to get taking away out of your 2nd purchase even if they knew about it. I dont wanna be that guy but i am also not going to be screwed by there system when i have purchased several things from there game and been nice and theyre support guy was rude all through the emails and then say at end of his last email we arnt fixing this we over paid the 1st time im closing your support ticket. Thats how they ended it.

sOrry for the trouble you had with your purchase. Technically you received your goods if you got extra the first time if it equaled the same. Bet you didn't put a support ticket in for that error. What they did is wrong but unfortunately if you spent the emp you are also in the wrong. What they should have done was either informed you of the error and removed the emp or virtual goods if you spent it not keep your money. Hopefully they do the right thing and refund your money if not you could go back to Sony for refund again. Like you said they knew about the problem with double emp and still they keep selling on psn they should take it down until problem gets fixed.
  • edited May 2018
    Here's one for you I bought my EMP and got an extra amount of EMP so I go to use my EMP then 2 hours later I decided that I'm going to buy some more hoping that they were running a special since I received extra on my 1st purchase then when my purchase goes through I received nothing on my 2nd purchase so I try to get ahold of en masse and I get nothing back so I contact playstation network they refund me my 1999 so I can re buy that 2nd purchase but yet again I received nothing so when 6 days later I get email back from en masse and we exchange 15 emails they begin to proceed to tell me that they owe me nothing because they accidentally gave me extra So they went ahead and took out the extra money or extra EMP from my 2nd purchase so I receive nothing on my 2nd purchase on purpose they decided that they were going to get their money back without letting me know I have read and contacted the federal trade commission To understand how this could work it is against the law for unsolicited goods to get taking away out of your 2nd purchase even if they knew about it. I dont wanna be that guy but i am also not going to be screwed by there system when i have purchased several things from there game and been nice and theyre support guy was rude all through the emails and then say at end of his last email we arnt fixing this we over paid the 1st time im closing your support ticket. Thats how they ended it.

Hell yeah, I agree. I also received double the amount of EMP the first time I made a purchase which got me a bit confused but I thought, ' Oh well, good for me.' The 2nd time I made a purchase of EMP I got nothing so I contacted them saying this and that, so they replied with 'We will contact you as soon as we find the problem' or something along these lines. 2 to 3 weeks have already passed and I still got nothing from them. Of course many people say that 'Oh, well they are just getting their money back for accidentally sending you double the amount' but I mean - they can't really do that? They can't just prevail with my money without letting me know because after all, it's their mistake that they have made and we, as customers, shouldn't be anyhow responsible for their mistakes. This could be both seen illegal and inappropriate and they should get warned for that - Companies should always follow the regulations of consumers rights. Also, there's no problem with requesting a refund as well as compensation for unsuitable service.

Customers are always right.
  • SakkySakky ✭✭

Customers are always right.

Sorry Having worked in customer service jobs no the customer is not always right. work any job that has to deal with customers and you will understand that.