[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 1/28 at 8:00am, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Server Down?

Is Tera US server is down right now? I can't check the server status page.

Comments

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Yes but they got lazy and forgot to announce it in the forums.
  • sigh.... mid dungeon suddenly disconnected. Thx for confirmation btw.
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    Some one must be on vacation this week
    Yes, normally they give some warning in the forums but today it was just a random DC. Probably going to be down for 3 hours like usual.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    I was dragging this week's journal to my bank. I hope I still have it when I can log back in.
    LOL it's up at top of page now
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    LOL it's up at top of page now

Lol After I call them out its like " oops opps we gotta add the banner"
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    can we at last either have always warnings about server downntime and date or not ever change it at all from tuesday to thursday and back????
    this is annoying! wtf ?!
  • Ton of people lost runs cause there was no announcement in-game nor on forum, reep.
  • it was written on the launcher tho
    Not on mine
  • RasseiRassei ✭✭
    Ton of people lost runs cause there was no announcement in-game nor on forum, reep.

Then that is their fault imo. Both the date and the time has been on the launcher of the game since last week. I don't know how much more of a warning or announcement people need, It literally stares you right in the face every time you log into the game.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Rassei wrote: »
    Ton of people lost runs cause there was no announcement in-game nor on forum, reep.

Then that is their fault imo. Both the date and the time has been on the launcher of the game since last week. I don't know how much more of a warning or announcement people need, It literally stares you right in the face every time you log into the game.

I always have my launcher open so most of the time I miss any announcements on launcher. Not really bothering me though, I come to expect Tuesday maintenance.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    My launcher is still up from before, opened fresh this morning. I have lots of news announcements, but nothing about maintenance. TERA footsteps, TERA loading screen, Week 2 highlights, Titan collaboration.

Where is this maintenance announcement you speak of?

Not trying to be a [filtered], sincerely confused about a source of information I am apparently missing.
    There was no maintenance announcement on the launcher today