[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

same jackpots?

2»

Comments

• StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    cut feast, add silver talents.
  • why not golden talents. since its the most needed to enchant ur gear
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Golden still way easy to obtain.
  • fromsector7fromsector7 ✭✭✭
    20 master aditive . craft diamond and sell on merchand = 400.000k = 10.000 golden .
  • KahzRB wrote: »
    @BOBBYYYY
    Keep resetting until you get Master Additives.
    Dungeon cool-down is right after you pass the gate, which mean you can guaranteed a 4 MCA run if party keep doing reset and reenter the dungeon. IMS or not.
    Each time you reset and enter, the jackpot is different.

yes i've made over a mil these past two events
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    I prefer this jackpot event to be reworked as the effects of diamond influx already have a big impact on the necessities we all need. Golden talent, silver talents, 2.0 crit mount all soaring up. What's the point of having so much gold when you can't even buy them anymore. Emp is already being bought at 1:50-1:55 right now.
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    Golden still way easy to obtain.

This isn't true, golden talents are getting way to expensive. If they were meant to be replacements for feedstock which they should have been, why are they 3 times the price of feedstock back then?
    20 master aditive . craft diamond and sell on merchand = 400.000k = 10.000 golden .

There is so much wrong with this math (Kit prices, gem prices, etc).

• MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    This isn't true, golden talents are getting way to expensive. If they were meant to be replacements for feedstock which they should have been, why are they 3 times the price of feedstock back then?
    One way to look at the price difference between old feedstock and golden talents is the fact that BHS has decided not to outmode entire gear sets every 6 months now, so talents should be harder to obtain so people don't burn through gear progression as quickly.
    But...golden talents are, in fact, incredibly easy to farm- especially with double vanguard on. I've gotten hundreds just in the past couple of days with minimal farming effort on iod.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    but i like all these diamonds being put into the game :(
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »
    but i like all these diamonds being put into the game :(

give me your avatar :3
  • 20 master aditive . craft diamond and sell on merchand = 400.000k = 10.000 golden .

not as easy as you think. from ruby to sapphrie it cost 220 before cures. sapphire to emerald is 220x5 +107 = 1207. then emerald to diamond is 1207 x 10 +1070=13140. to make a diamond it cost 13k but the sale value is 10k - 11k if you are lucky. everyone is selling at 10.1k right now which is dirt cheap. so you profit really 7k per diamond with additive and possibly less if you add cures
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Meningitis wrote: »
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    One way to look at the price difference between old feedstock and golden talents is the fact that BHS has decided not to outmode entire gear sets every 6 months now, so talents should be harder to obtain so people don't burn through gear progression as quickly.
    But...golden talents are, in fact, incredibly easy to farm- especially with double vanguard on. I've gotten hundreds just in the past couple of days with minimal farming effort on iod.

Yep, it's not 6 months anymore, now it's 8 months, such a big change!!1!
    And plz, i don't care if it's just an upgrade from SC+9, it's a new gear, we gonna need new etching, dyads, etc....

And btw, hundreds of golden talents is nothing on this patch, even if you farm 1000 golden talents you gonna convert on like 250-270 golden plate that you can burn so fast enchanting stromcry...