[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Adding agro-bar for tank class ?

So, i`ve return to play TERA in few weeks back,
i realize that playing tank class is still difficult, specialy to maintain your agro from few classes that have huge massive damages,
and `few experience players` not much nice as always, they always keep complaining why you easily loosing the agro, rather than gives the solutions.
And here`s the idea..

Adding agro-bar like the image below :
Agro%20Bar%20-%20001_zpsxtex0wip.png

I know there was some MMORPG that already implemented this system,
if this system implemented in TERA, that would beneficialy for tank classes.

And that what i`m thinking.., since i`m not checking every post in the forums,
sorry if there was any same suggestions like this post before,
and if you guys and gals has better ideas, or maybe this suggestions is not possible,
please gives me the reason and your opinion in the below.
sorry for my bad english.
and thank you in advance :)

Comments

• looks good but why
  • LinXiaoXingLinXiaoXing Jakarta, Indonesia ✭✭
    The2scimmz wrote: »
    looks good but why

Because it will help tank to `predict` and `calculate` the value of agro.
    I believe this system will help player when playing as tank class..
  • The2scimmz wrote: »
    looks good but why

Because it will help tank to `predict` and `calculate` the value of agro.
    I believe this system will help player when playing as tank class..

The only time this would be beneficial would be when a player is about to nuke the boss and when you see the aggro bar surge for them, you can taunt and catapult yourself above them. However, it really isnt hard in this game to hold aggro.
  • Maybe not hard but it could possibly make you switch out not needed aggro crystals or other aggro rolls into something else.