[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

I'm glad PvP is dying

13»

Comments

• CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    "cyber bullying", what is this 2004?
  • FelhammerFelhammer ✭✭✭
    BRXTN wrote: »
    I went to the MT server pvp area today.. I was there for less than 10 minutes and observed several instances of cyber bullying and extreme name calling. It was like watching school-yard drama unfold.. there was the typical group of bullies with max gear, and they were killing and name calling people in guardian and twisthard gear.

I get that it's a PvP server.. but youre in max gear, and your cyber bullying a new player; you know, an actual person. It made me feel sick to know that this type of behavior is being tolerated. I messaged the person afterwards to make sure they were okay. I think these PvP people are real jerks, or maybe they forget that it's a real person behind each character.

So yeah, I'm happy PvP is dying and look forward to the day these toxic people leave.

Here is your friendly neighbourhood Social Justice Warrior. PvP died after the starfall patch when the crusades disappeared lol. Civil Unrest is a joke. As is the fact this game....if you've been paying attention at all. Is slowly going to PvE only. For anyone expecting an older crowd to return. Don't bank on it.