[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] Server maintenance to deploy the v84.03 hotfix is scheduled for 7~11 p.m. PT on Monday, July 13, 2020. This hotfix should improve upon issues with frequent crashes and blue screens. Patch notes: https://bit.ly/v84_03_patch

New Player - Old Costumes.

Hello Everyone!

I'm a new player, been playing for a few months now, leveled a zerker, a lancer, etc etc. Fun times! All glorious fun times!

I love to play dress-up (SH*TS expensive to do so!)

Still! The main question is... I love the Titan Force Costumes! I have only the blue one, but I ended up seeing a different colored one, and when I googled it. There are 5 suits!

  • Is there a way to get the suits?! and Not just the default blue one?!

Comments

  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    There might be some on the broker that are still lying around so check there

  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    H4FPJP4PRN wrote: »
    Hello Everyone!

    I'm a new player, been playing for a few months now, leveled a zerker, a lancer, etc etc. Fun times! All glorious fun times!

    I love to play dress-up (SH*TS expensive to do so!)

    Still! The main question is... I love the Titan Force Costumes! I have only the blue one, but I ended up seeing a different colored one, and when I googled it. There are 5 suits!

    • Is there a way to get the suits?! and Not just the default blue one?!

    Welcome to TERA! As a new player, you have made the right choice! Dress up is the true end game in TERA!

    The Titan Force costume you saw is not limited to 5 colors. What you saw may have been the Helmets that go along the Titan force Costume, those come in 5 colors: Red, White, Blue, Yellow and Black (coincidentally, the original colors of the Original Power Rangers :) except pink, there is no pink helmet unfortunately)

    However, the Costume is by default blue, but there is another variant to it. The dyable Titan Force costume. This is the version you can actually dye the costume in your color of choice. You will need an Apothecary Dye for that.

    There should be some of them lying around in the Broker, but they will be very expensive. Dyable versions are always a lot more expensive than the regular counterparts. If you cannot find one suitable for your race (gender is irrelevant, this costumes only work on males) you can look for a Smart Box, which yields the specific costume for the race you open it on.

    If there isnt a smart box or a suitable costume for your race in the broker, you might need to wait a bit. We are in the Anniversary month, 6 years of PC TERA, and on week 3 i believe theres gonna be daily specials. Hope that the Titan force costumes re appear on that week. If they don't, then wait till Halloween, since this are seasonal costumes tied to Halloween, they will be available once again during that time.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    H4FPJP4PRN wrote: »
    Hello Everyone!

    I'm a new player, been playing for a few months now, leveled a zerker, a lancer, etc etc. Fun times! All glorious fun times!

    I love to play dress-up (SH*TS expensive to do so!)

    Still! The main question is... I love the Titan Force Costumes! I have only the blue one, but I ended up seeing a different colored one, and when I googled it. There are 5 suits!

    • Is there a way to get the suits?! and Not just the default blue one?!

    Welcome to TERA! As a new player, you have made the right choice! Dress up is the true end game in TERA!

    The Titan Force costume you saw is not limited to 5 colors. What you saw may have been the Helmets that go along the Titan force Costume, those come in 5 colors: Red, White, Blue, Yellow and Black (coincidentally, the original colors of the Original Power Rangers :) except pink, there is no pink helmet unfortunately)

    However, the Costume is by default blue, but there is another variant to it. The dyable Titan Force costume. This is the version you can actually dye the costume in your color of choice. You will need an Apothecary Dye for that.

    There should be some of them lying around in the Broker, but they will be very expensive. Dyable versions are always a lot more expensive than the regular counterparts. If you cannot find one suitable for your race (gender is irrelevant, this costumes only work on males) you can look for a Smart Box, which yields the specific costume for the race you open it on.

    If there isnt a smart box or a suitable costume for your race in the broker, you might need to wait a bit. We are in the Anniversary month, 6 years of PC TERA, and on week 3 i believe theres gonna be daily specials. Hope that the Titan force costumes re appear on that week. If they don't, then wait till Halloween, since this are seasonal costumes tied to Halloween, they will be available once again during that time.
    Vinyltails wrote: »
    There might be some on the broker that are still lying around so check there

    Thank you so much for the replies!! I will definitely keep my eyes open for them! And look forward to them too! Thank you all!!
  • I can guarantee you'll see more and more old stuff making appearances on the store soon.
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    I can guarantee you'll see more and more old stuff making appearances on the store soon.

    Please bring back the Shrimp Head :heart:
  • AluryaAlurya ✭✭
    I can guarantee you'll see more and more old stuff making appearances on the store soon.

    Pls bring back the nightfall weapons skin loot boxes. I was looking in the store to buy, but they're gone. I need at least 4, and its just not me, I lot of players want these skins. So, could you give us at least a hint if this is possible ? I want to save my emps to get these skins.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    > @NikuroTega said:
    > seandynamite wrote: »
    >
    > I can guarantee you'll see more and more old stuff making appearances on the store soon.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Please bring back the Shrimp Head :heart:

    And ninja themed weapons!!
  • xChasexChase ✭✭
    I can guarantee you'll see more and more old stuff making appearances on the store soon.

    It would be nice to see the ninja weapons skins again. Why are they gone ?
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Please give us chance to obtain them. I badly need few boxes :confused:
Sign In or Register to comment.