[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] Server maintenance to deploy the v84.03 hotfix is scheduled for 7~11 p.m. PT on Monday, July 13, 2020. This hotfix should improve upon issues with frequent crashes and blue screens. Patch notes: https://bit.ly/v84_03_patch

Give us back the Alliance System

It's been along time ago when the Ally field pops up. It was insane, the pvp, the dailye quests, the noctenium, the team fights and everything else. Now the PvP servers do not have the PvP. Battleground are useless, becouse the bellicarium and killingspree points don't buy u good things, only old stuff.
The point here is to fix the Battlegroud rewards and give back the ally field.

Comments

• YUMEKAYUMEKA ✭✭
    bring back alliance
  • Yes please.
  • xChasexChase ✭✭
    How I miss Alliance and vault, If something is not working well, just improve it. Maybe EME could give our feedback to BHS. You know, if you don't keep trying you won't get anything done, so let's keep asking alliance back.
  • they dont bring alliance back never more... sadly reality
  • ZingoPingoZingoPingo ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Would be very sweet to have the Alliance & Crusade system back and I believe Cobalt agrees with us on this. However, I doubt EME has much control over such a large system of the game, feedback to BHS has probably already happened. Honestly just really sucks that skycastles are STILL IN THE SKY but we can't use them. They would have been really great to have this patch with crafting being relevant again.
  • it was dead content when it was up.
  • ZingoPingoZingoPingo ✭✭✭
    BOBBYYYY wrote: »
    it was dead content when it was up.

Maybe on your server. :/
  • WeridWerid ✭✭
    ally was the best i also want it back
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    bring back alliance channel, best channel for erping B)
  • The reason alliance died was because the gearing content within it wasn't kept up to date. If it was then alliance would have been more active.

I doubt eme has any power to bring it back unfortunately
  • There must be some way to be heard about this. We are literally hanging by a thread...
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please bring back Alliance and Vanarchy! Also, IoD should already of been cleansed of BAMs and monsters with the amount of people that grinders them down to smithereens over the past 1.5-2 years! Bring back our beautiful noob Island of Dawn too!
  • YUMEKAYUMEKA ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    bring back alliance.
  • 6R1MM01R36R1MM01R3 ✭✭✭
    That could only happen if korean playerbase actually wanted it back, and they dont.
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    Yes please alliance was one the best pvp content in the game