[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

The Gold Talent Problem

Comments

• DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    Just give us a good event for golden talents and silver talents, best short term solution.

Did I hear strongbox jackpot?
  • DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    Just give us a good event for golden talents and silver talents, best short term solution.

Did I hear strongbox jackpot?

mongos are dropping strong box keys :smirk:
  • DrazerDrazer ✭✭
    Just add the golden/silver talent to the metamorphic emblem shop and that's it, I'm not asking for 30 emblems each of course, but even if it's higher you could use them way better than "crafting a +15 weapon and sell it"
  • Drazer wrote: »
    Just add the golden/silver talent to the metamorphic emblem shop and that's it, I'm not asking for 30 emblems each of course, but even if it's higher you could use them way better than "crafting a +15 weapon and sell it"

I'd gladly pay 10k metamorphics per 100 silver talents!

• ZingoPingoZingoPingo ✭✭✭
    There's no issue with talents. Gold is extremely easy to get and URF days makes it even easier.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    if you're too lazy to farm your own talents, just swipe that card and buy +9 sc, ez...
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    ZingoPingo wrote: »
    There's no issue with talents. Gold is extremely easy to get and URF days makes it even easier.
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    if you're too lazy to farm your own talents, just swipe that card and buy +9 sc, ez...

That is the problem right now, they're overpriced because nobody in the right mind would want to kill 1000s of low tier bams. Even if people do the prices wont go down because of how much gems there are compared to talents. All I see here is "There's no issue", "Go farm them". Why don't you come up with an actual argument? Prices are getting ridicilous, even to the point where events like URF have no impact. It being easy to get, doesn't mean it's a good way to get. The problem isn't that it's hard to get, the problem is that there is not enough supply of them compared to gems.

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see a problem with golden talents.

Do easy content to get 112 in 30 minutes, craft darics to get at least 56, craft plates to get at least 28. This per character.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Do easy content to get 112 in 30 minutes, craft darics to get at least 56, craft plates to get at least 28. This per character.

This is the problem hue
    I don't want to jsut do easy content for a mat that's essential for top tier gear reeeeee
    CornishRex wrote: »

This is the problem hue
    I don't want to jsut do easy content for a mat that's essential for top tier gear reeeeee

Then run top tier content and buy the talents from other people. 4 runs on RKE are worth 100k on rewards and drops if you are not able to do that average then you are doing something wrong.

I have been saying this since many months ago, IoD is not the best content to make gold and doing it to farm talents is not worth until talents reach about 40g each. Right now their value is not near that level.

This is the problem hue

Then run top tier content and buy the talents from other people. 4 runs on RKE are worth 100k on rewards and drops if you are not able to do that average then you are doing something wrong.

I have been saying this since many months ago, IoD is not the best content to make gold and doing it to farm talents is not worth until talents reach about 40g each. Right now their value is not near that level.

Unless I'm selling essence idk how they're worth that much :thinking:
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭

This is the problem hue
    4 runs on RKE are worth 100k on rewards and drops

what rke are you running and where can i sign up
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    The real problem isn't golden talent prices, but silver talent prices.
    voidy wrote: »

This is the problem hue
    4 runs on RKE are worth 100k on rewards and drops

what rke are you running and where can i sign up

MT, we are a premade and if people are not getting that worth on drops (essences are no the only thing that drops) then I think some people want raw gold instead drops that you can trade with other players. If you don't want to nego with other players to make worth what you get from 5 star dungeons then it is obvious you will struggle to make profit from them.
    > @ElinUsagi said:
    > voidy wrote: »
    >
    > ElinUsagi wrote: »
    >
    > CornishRex wrote: »
    >
    > ElinUsagi wrote: »
    >
    > I don't see a problem with golden talents.
    >
    > Do easy content to get 112 in 30 minutes, craft darics to get at least 56, craft plates to get at least 28. This per character.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This is the problem hue
    > I don't want to jsut do easy content for a mat that's essential for top tier gear reeeeee
    >
    >
    >
    > 4 runs on RKE are worth 100k on rewards and drops
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > what rke are you running and where can i sign up
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > MT, we are a premade and if people are not getting that worth on drops (essences are no the only thing that drops) then I think some people want raw gold instead drops that you can trade with other players. If you don't want to nego with other players to make worth what you get from 5 star dungeons then it is obvious you will struggle to make profit from them.

Tbh I don't think it's fair to base value of dungeons on something the devs haven't intended i.e. selling essences.
    Unlike low tier dungeons that were made to be profitable in mind, 439s and rke weren't.