[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

PvP BG's STILL not working?

Surely my server (Orisk Xbox NA) isn't the one server still having this problem? I've only ever been able to get a que pop for kumas and iron battleground (which let's be serious, those don't count). Not once have a gotten a que pop in any of the other available bgs, even when queing solo or as a group. Even after Corsair came out, still nothing. Huge amounts of players on the server are trying to que for it, so I know it's not a player absence issue. Why is this still not fixed? Seriously, if you want people to get tired of your game, give them very few end-game dungeons and no pvp. Don't expect players to stick around very long.

Comments

  • HvVproHvVpro ✭✭
    Yup we have 20 qued rn in sugar and hear 20 in vesporax as well all simultaneously... super disappointing
  • do you have the minimum healer requirement? thats usually the issue on ps4.
  • do you have the minimum healer requirement? thats usually the issue on ps4.

    Even if we que solo we get no pops. Since launch we haven't been able to get a single bg que, part from kumas and iron battleground. Seems to be broken on xbox, just waiting on some sort of word from Enmasse about the issue..
  • We've done upwards of 20+ matches on vesporax, usually 1 if not 2 going simutaneously back to back. Its working however being ive done around 150+ 3's matches aswell ive actually never seen a single player from orisk, basilisk or smulch. So either people on those servers just dont pvp or the more likely issue for some reason it feels like our cross server Q's are divided. We get tons if pvp with suryati but thats about it.
  • > @TheUntamedWrath said:
    > We've done upwards of 20+ matches on vesporax, usually 1 if not 2 going simutaneously back to back. Its working however being ive done around 150+ 3's matches aswell ive actually never seen a single player from orisk, basilisk or smulch. So either people on those servers just dont pvp or the more likely issue for some reason it feels like our cross server Q's are divided. We get tons if pvp with suryati but thats about it.


    I am on Vesporax as well, Xbox1. I have been qued for Corsairs for the past 45 min and counting. I am an archer btw.

    Are you talking about a different battleground, perhaps kumas?
  • > @nicksfd420 said:
    > > @TheUntamedWrath said:
    > > We've done upwards of 20+ matches on vesporax, usually 1 if not 2 going simutaneously back to back. Its working however being ive done around 150+ 3's matches aswell ive actually never seen a single player from orisk, basilisk or smulch. So either people on those servers just dont pvp or the more likely issue for some reason it feels like our cross server Q's are divided. We get tons if pvp with suryati but thats about it.
    >
    >
    > I am on Vesporax as well, Xbox1. I have been qued for Corsairs for the past 45 min and counting. I am an archer btw.
    >
    > Are you talking about a different battleground, perhaps kumas?

    You got on at the time it stopped popping, it started at 3pm and was goinf nonstop till 1am est. People got tired and got off, but we have done matches all day long, i done about 12 back to back and i have plenty of friends who have done around 30 games throughout the whole day.
  • ZalmZalm ✭✭✭
    > @HeathenDeacon said:
    > do you have the minimum healer requirement? thats usually the issue on ps4.

    If this is a thing, I wish you the best of luck. Most mmos have the problem that population is considerably skewed away from healers and tanks.

    90% dps
    5% healers
    5% tanks.

    And of those 5% healers, I'm pretty sure only about 10% even pvp. Most healers play a healer to do dungeons and heal teammates, not become pvp target practice.
  • HeathenDeaconHeathenDeacon ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Zalm wrote: »
    > @HeathenDeacon said:
    > do you have the minimum healer requirement? thats usually the issue on ps4.

    If this is a thing, I wish you the best of luck. Most mmos have the problem that population is considerably skewed away from healers and tanks.

    90% dps
    5% healers
    5% tanks.

    And of those 5% healers, I'm pretty sure only about 10% even pvp. Most healers play a healer to do dungeons and heal teammates, not become pvp target practice.
    sorta confused on why you are wishing me luck. i was just pointing out to OP that BGs require 6(?), 8(?) healers to pop i believe.
    AFAIK this was the main reason queues on ps4 were so hard to get going intitally for FWC, and again it is the main issue getting any BG to pop going forward.

    Plain and simple there are just not enough players and healers specifically queuing at once is why you won't get games.
  • evanxukevanxuk ✭✭
    On Saravash ive not been able to get into a single Fraywind or Corsairs - whenever i ask in Highwatch if anyones been in it they all say no ( what very few replies i get )
Sign In or Register to comment.