[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

UI customization

Is there a way to adjust the ui? specifically size and chat text size. I have looked but could not find anything though i may have missed something.

Answers

• LowenergyLowenergy ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    There isn't and I requested as letters and ui are really small
  • Dang thats what i thought, i appreciate your time though.
  • I really hope this gets addressed. It's a great looking game, but not so much with my hp/mp bar a third of the way up my screen. Also, I'd like to be able to get rid of the "press this button and this button" to chat, etc. Overall, just allowing it to be customized would be much better.
  • i kinda wish they would put the on screen mini map back like how it is on pc , was uber useful , it was that way in the technical test .
  • HeathenDeaconHeathenDeacon ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    After playing the beta and then today i agree UI customization is porbably my number 1 QOl request.

The thing that is irratating me th emost today is the fact you can't even leave the chat window fully expanded while you play.
    Its nearly impossible to follow anything in chat when it just shows one line at a time.
  • After playing the beta and then today i agree UI customization is porbably my number 1 QOl request.

The thing that is irratating me th emost today is the fact you can't even leave the chat window fully expanded while you play.
    Its nearly impossible to follow anything in chat when it just shows one line at a time.

I could not agree more about the chat window. This is my #1 problem with the game.
  • Ditto. It would be nice to customize the UI, but if I had to pick one thing, it would be a better chat window. Loot/Notification spam completely drowns out guild and party chat.
  • imo, the ui is HUGE and intrusive, I would love to be able to resize, move, and even remove things in the UI. This is my #1 thing I want on console TERA right next to Gunners being added.
  • evanxukevanxuk ✭✭
    Bottom half of character is completely covered by Ui. Is there a quality of life/suggestions thread somewhere? Id really like to see them remove auto sheathe weapons when ot of combat so i can admire ( and let others ) my weapons in a cool combat stance :]
  • Agreed. Personally I can't play the game on PS4 until the UI is larger/text is readable. I'm deleting until/if this is improved. It's a bummer because it seems like a fun game.
  • Agree with all of this. Not being able to customize UI affects general gameplay experience.