[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

PS4 Game error after update 1.07

Hi
I have just installed the update 1.07 and now I’m getting the PS4 game error CE-34878-0 when I try to log into either of my two main characters. They are on server Saravash.

I created a character on a different server and am able to play that toon with out issue.

What can I do to fix this issue?

Thx KC.

Comments

• LucyKosakiLucyKosaki ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Happens to me and a friend too. Also on Saravash. I have elite status and also bought a bunch of other stuff and I'm not being able to use it now due to this game breaking bug...
  • edited May 2018
    Hi , I'm having this issue too, same server
    in Australia if that makes a difference
    *edit*
    tried making a new character on same server , same issue when i start game
    tried new character on different server just got into the game then it crashed
  • RosevonteerRosevonteer ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Same issue here Moloch EU server live in New Zealand three characters inaccessible but could load a couple of alts I once used on different servers(skulgrenath and maligos) all of my guild that's awake at this time have same issue (moloch obviously) not sure if its levels but other server alts r low levels 45 ish and 1 alt on moloch is 53 (can't use) tried creating a new zerk on moloch and same issue
  • GisborneGisborne ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    3 crashes in 1 hour since update EU Maligos, Switzerland
  • PS4 EU Zyrnaxis
    I cant log in to my Archer and Brawler. My Priest, Sorcerer and Reaper works fine.
    A Friend have access to all his Chars (Warrior, Mystic, Lancer)
  • GisborneGisborne ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    /edit 5. game crash now, this game isn't playable, lost my dungeon entries
  • Same error code im on maligos server. Game needs emergency maintenence to correct this game breaking error
  • Are the logged out in velika .. reason I ask is I'm getting crashes on 2 of my characters but I manage to get in ...the 3rd how ever logged out in velika won't even load in just crashes on login % screen.. PS4 eu skul server
  • MinardiMinardi ✭✭
    > @Snakey77 said:
    > Are the logged out in velika .. reason I ask is I'm getting crashes on 2 of my characters but I manage to get in ...the 3rd how ever logged out in velika won't even load in just crashes on login % screen.. PS4 eu skul server

Nope I crashed while doing my reput dailies. Now the game crashes every time i try to log in.
  • Guess as usual we wait and see what happens .. I submitted a ticket to support best I can hope for is a fix at some point...
  • Hopefully they fix this soon, because the fix on my end is uninstall.
  • lol can't say I blame you it's been shady at best since release terrible lag crashes galore ... it seems to be the norm with company's now make it free to play and the bugs get fix when they feel like it .. subbed games like wow and ffxiv get pulled down quick smart and fixed properly!! Because they don't want to lose customers and money!!
  • Same here. I'm on Maligos as well and not even able to play anymore because of this. Happends to all my six characters right now. The game crashes 2 secs after the loading screen. Very annoying. I'm a Elite Status user too, but can't play right now. That's a way to earn money, NOT!! So fix this issue a.s.a.p. En Masse!!
  • Snakey77Snakey77 ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    7XP7LPK74P wrote: »
    Same here. I'm on Maligos as well and not even able to play anymore because of this. Happends to all my six characters right now. The game crashes 2 secs after the loading screen. Very annoying. I'm a Elite Status user too, but can't play right now. That's a way to earn money, NOT!! So fix this issue a.s.a.p. En Masse!!
    Sadly like eso there money comes from the knobs gambling on loot boxes ... and ppl buying store items to make there money .. it's a catch 22 though ppl cry when they have to pay a sub but don't realize the benifit that they have to fix the game and quick.. then you get a free game and cry when they don't give two shits that it's buggy because no ones making you pay to play it
  • Does en masse even read these comments as a bit of information to inform us of a eta for a fix would be appreciated