[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

V1.07 Login Issues

Comments

• Same problem to me too,just joined the game today and joined maligos,the moment i enter the world my game crashes.Does this happen in maligos server only?should i create character on another server or wait for a fix?
  • evanxukevanxuk ✭✭
    Same problem instantly after the update. Has anyone tried notifiying them through all means of communication? Email - ticket - twitter - Fb ect and whatever else there is.
  • They barely read support tickets before they reply. Don't know if any open lines of communication are effective, our best bet is when they count their money from the ingame store sales and notice its down 100% since no one in the server then they'll notice something is wrong.
  • So much for PS4 being superior to the XBONE lmao. Sucks to be you guys!
  • Update over here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/26470/ps4-eu-crash-issues-following-deploy-of-1-07

The team at Bluehole is working as we speak to get a fix up and get players back in the game.
  • PS4 has too many issues. Glad im on xbox one :)
  • DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    PS4 has too many issues. Glad im on xbox one :)

Xbox One and X1X have issues as well. Oh and we didn't get a fix for the minimap this patch either...
  • DatGeek wrote: »

Xbox One and X1X have issues as well. Oh and we didn't get a fix for the minimap this patch either...

Key words he said was "too many" and yes the PS4 has a few more problems that even the original XBONE does not have to deal with such as the constant blue screens and more crashes (mainly caused by a weaker console but ya know :S)
  • BlaineHall wrote: »
    DatGeek wrote: »

Key words he said was "too many" and yes the PS4 has a few more problems that even the original XBONE does not have to deal with such as the constant blue screens and more crashes (mainly caused by a weaker console but ya know :S)

Tripled in sales.
  • 13igTyme wrote: »
    BlaineHall wrote: »
    DatGeek wrote: »

Tripled in sales.

and? got anything that actually counters my point? Oh right, facts are facts
  • YES! Hearing them scream "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE sales!" all day is hilarious cuz thats all they got
  • I love playstation but still doesn't changed the fact that it has way too many issues. And im not talking about Tera.
    I never had any issue on my xboxone. Playing tera, only issue i had was lag and freezing but that didn't bother me much. Never had issue with buying EMP, elite account, accessing the ingame store or buying anything from the ingame store such as character slots and other stuff. Maybe because my paypal is linked to my xboxone.
  • Consoles are seperate homes to the thing I love... Games... It's like women... Some are black some are white.. I love them all