[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

PS4 Game error after update 1.07

Comments

• edited May 2018
    Is the new patch EU only? Because I’m looking for it on US and it’s telling me I’m fully up to date on 1.06.

Edit: Just realized that I was on my EU account when the notice popped up. NA is supposed to be patched today. Hopefully with no errors because I’ve already wasted a week of Elite due to trophy bugs. Only have 3 days remaining.
  • Same here. I updated the game this morning 14/04/2018 and it crashes (EU). I can get to the login screen, choose the server where I have my characters (Moloch), pick the character I want to play with and then the game instantly crashes. CE-34878-0 Error
  • Same here, Server Skulregnath EU and Maligos EU
  • edited May 2018
    Snakey77 wrote: »
    7XP7LPK74P wrote: »
    Same here. I'm on Maligos as well and not even able to play anymore because of this. Happends to all my six characters right now. The game crashes 2 secs after the loading screen. Very annoying. I'm a Elite Status user too, but can't play right now. That's a way to earn money, NOT!! So fix this issue a.s.a.p. En Masse!!
    Sadly like eso there money comes from the knobs gambling on loot boxes ... and ppl buying store items to make there money .. it's a catch 22 though ppl cry when they have to pay a sub but don't realize the benifit that they have to fix the game and quick.. then you get a free game and cry when they don't give two shits that it's buggy because no ones making you pay to play it

I know dude. But a game being free to play still have to be stable enough. The console build seems build on a out datedversion of the game and contains a lot of bugs and glitches. Still not sure if this is a final release or a Beta they are using. Not a very representative way to get players or even let people buy stuff. Don't get me wrong I like Tera, so I hope this issue is getting fixed soon or I will drop this buggy piece of crap and move back to something else.
  • In Spain also that same problem on my ps4, comes out CE-34878, I have a character in saravash, and I can not enter the server, sorry for my English
  • i wanna like to invest my money in a game that makes me happy, not angry every time
  • Blue screen crash on log in please fix this.
  • edited May 2018
    H4NDCFK6TE wrote: »
    i wanna like to invest my money in a game that makes me happy, not angry every time

Exactly! Recently bought the Founders Pack Deluxe, but already start to regret it. Was planning to get more in the future, stuff like the Supreme Pack for example, but if this all continues I definitely won't bother spending any more money on this game. Let them fix this broken game first or release a console version that isn't broken everywhere. Because this all sucks!
  • The worst for me, is that we don't have any information from the staff, we re not NPC....
  • GisborneGisborne ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    this is not the way how communicate with paying customers @ en masse
  • evanxukevanxuk ✭✭
    Also cannot even log into my character as it crashes upon trying. Saravash - pretty sure i logged in Highwatch.
  • I tried two servers and had the Blue Screen issue. I even tried creating a new character on Saravash and got the same error.
  • TGWolfTGWolf ✭✭
    Just do remember that the EME staff have office hours like any other business, if they're not in there's not much chance they'll respond.

@CobaltDragon

With the multitude of topics, they'll get to it as soon as they can.
  • TGWolf wrote: »
    Just do remember that the EME staff have office hours like any other business, if they're not in there's not much chance they'll respond.

@CobaltDragon

With the multitude of topics, they'll get to it as soon as they can.

No, no, no! Their dev team should always be available. At least one of them to respond and take action. This is just crazy! No word so far, nothing. If that is how it's going to be, bye Tera.