[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Need people to play with

Hi, I’m a returning PC player and as the title says I need some people to play with on PS4.
I’ve been around since the closed beta on PC and left after getting full VM2 back in the day, came back shortly for the brawler patch and came back on console now.
I main both of the healers and I’d say I’m good with them as I used to run highest tier content back in VM1 and 2 days. I also was #13 in champions skyring non equalised on the NA server. Nowadays I just like to have fun and look for people to do that with in Tera.
Please add me on PS4 Maligos server, psn is Emer1cus.

Comments

• KiciukKiciuk ✭✭
    I know guild which may need healers.
    And they are pretty decent and also on Maligos.
  • You [filtered] up and picked the wrong console lmao. Have fun with the ridiculous amount of crashes :P TBH you should go back to PC cuz PS4 shouldn't even have Tera due to the amount of issues. XBONE has some problems but the game is actually playable for the most part (when compared to PS4 anyways).
  • Emerose1Emerose1 ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    @BlaineHall I have no clue what do you even mean. Honestly I levelled up two characters and the game never crashed on me... not to be said the same about the pc.
    @Kiciuk could you let me know what the name of the guild is?
  • KiciukKiciuk ✭✭

"Uncensored"
  • RGW467JMHJ wrote: »
    @BlaineHall I have no clue what do you even mean. Honestly I levelled up two characters and the game never crashed on me... not to be said the same about the pc.

I played on a laptop for 5 years and maybe crashed 3 times while playing Tera, but my laptop was strong enough to play Crysis 1 and 2 at max graphics 30+ fps so it was a beast. Now I have a monster of a desktop that laughs at Tera when I started running dungeons on it :D. But now I play on XBONE cuz my friends wanted to crush everything. Well its fun just hanging out and telling your friends they get a special item if they jump in a specific way off a specific cliff in IoD. OMG I was rolling for the first 20 minutes watching those idiots kill themselves over and over again trying to land in a specific spot (that I chose), but I was nice enough to be on my priest and res them each time for another try :D
  • @Kiciuk thanks I’ll check them out!
    @BlaineHall back in the old days of Tera it used to run like crap on any kind of PC (remembering doing Nexus with like 5 FPS...). Not too bad lately on pc though. The only reason why I decided to try it out on PS4 is because I play a lot of other games on it. Heard about the crashes and performance issues but other than FPS dips in Velika never had any other issues.
  • JohnNapalmJohnNapalm ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    BlaineHall wrote: »
    You [filtered] up and picked the wrong console lmao. Have fun with the ridiculous amount of crashes :P TBH you should go back to PC cuz PS4 shouldn't even have Tera due to the amount of issues. XBONE has some problems but the game is actually playable for the most part (when compared to PS4 anyways).
    RGW467JMHJ wrote: »

they are mad just cuz console maintenance got some issues and ppl are crashing and they already said on twitter that they are working on a hotfix today yet , honestly ppl no lifer that want to play tera 15 hours makes me sad , when they're not bored they find something else to complain , but thats life tho ^^

• JohnNapalm wrote: »
    BlaineHall wrote: »
    You [filtered] up and picked the wrong console lmao. Have fun with the ridiculous amount of crashes :P TBH you should go back to PC cuz PS4 shouldn't even have Tera due to the amount of issues. XBONE has some problems but the game is actually playable for the most part (when compared to PS4 anyways).

they are mad just cuz console maintenance got some issues and ppl are crashing and they already said on twitter that they are working on a hotfix today yet , honestly ppl no lifer that want to play tera 15 hours makes me sad , when they're not bored they find something else to complain , but thats life tho ^^

What are you smoking? Seriously, you are the 5th person that seems to do too many drugs to function properly in society. You should read the comments again and you might notice none of them are complaints about tera. I was just making fun of the PS4 to watch the fanboys go REEEE REEE RE all the way home.
  • IppikiIppiki ✭✭

He means you [filtered] up and bought the console that he didn’t throw his money at, hence you devalue his purchase by existing.
  • @Ippiki I bought the PS4 in 2014... I guess I didn’t mention that I came back to Tera on console because of this. Oh well.
  • IppikiIppiki ✭✭
    It’s ok man there’s a ton more Asian style (mostly Japanese) games on PS4, that’s why we bought it and that’s why many buy it, and that’s why PS4 Tera has way more people playing it than the Xbox One version, a console generally bought by people who like blood and guts and toxic masculinity. They tend to be very loud on this forum, and very toxic - which is a great reflection on their playerbase.

Oh and word of warning a lot of console players don’t take you seriously when you say you played this up to VM2 days, they think the game is very different now/harder (absolutely no way is it harder) and you kinda have to swallow your pride.

I wish my achievements at least carried over or that Shandra Maniac meant a tiny thing these days.