[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

TERA Console Free Shadowmare Mount Elite Status & Baseball Cap

Today were getting a free Shadowmare Mount, 15 days of Elite Status and a Baseball Cap if you Have PSPlus on the PS4,sorry XBone players.

Comments

• I downloaded it but I'm not getting it.
  • GriMptGriMpt ✭✭
    i didn´t get the items from the pack
    can u fix your item claim
    i´m on Maligos
  • With all the issues the PS players had to endure, I think this is well deserved. Unfortunately, I have too much invested on xbox to switch to my ps for the bonus.
  • Same for me. No claimable items on account.
  • Nothing Inside claim - EU Store.
  • MinardiMinardi ✭✭
    Yeah only got the 15 days elite status, no mount and no baseball cap
  • Nothing in my item claim after „purchasing“. EU: Skulregnath
  • SpenozaSpenoza ✭✭
    Tera eu skulregnath
    With english interface, game restart, other char relogin
    Didnt work
    I change to german interface
    Mount and cap poped....
    Wierd..... :/
  • > @Spenoza said:
    > Tera eu skulregnath
    > With english interface, game restart, other char relogin
    > Didnt work
    > I change to german interface
    > Mount and cap poped....
    > Wierd..... :/

Interesting...will try this later on my acc. Thx for sharing
  • Spenoza wrote: »
    Tera eu skulregnath
    With english interface, game restart, other char relogin
    Didnt work
    I change to german interface
    Mount and cap poped....
    Wierd..... :/

Confirmed. Switching to the german Client works...maybe because the „purchase“ was done via local PSN Store.
  • > @Karpo said:
    > Today were getting a free Shadowmare Mount, 15 days of Elite Status and a Baseball Cap if you Have PSPlus on the PS4,sorry XBone players.

THX!
  • I got it now just restart the game.
  • WonderLordWonderLord ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    How to get the glowing in blue mount like in the video? The one I see is regular shadow steed. Also does the 15 days premium unlock as soon as you get this bundle or you have to activate them manually somewhere, If so where please?
  • > @WonderLord said:
    > How to get the glowing in blue mount like in the video? The one I see is regular shadow steed. Also does the 15 days premium unlock as soon as you get this bundle or you have to activate them manually somewhere, If so where please?

Upon buying.
  • Good afternoon I downloaded the free package TERA: Package PS Plus (Pack) of Europe and when I enter the game I claim the Rewards but the mount of 280 does not appear to me by any side I only have the horse first of velika. How can I claim the Shadowmare mount? Thank you