Maintenance of 7 hours? Calm down people!

Certainly the maintenance is taking too long, because the most important is to update the Tera Store so that there are never bugs in the store! Bugs in dgs, okay! Bugs in the world Tera, totally understanding! DC's, Lags excercise, is always beautiful to behold, and I see no problem in that! I would be very upset if the Tera Store could not open properly, with exorbitant prices and a billion items for Elins and Elins. In addition, Eme is working hard to solve the essential problems of the Shop, I believe. <3

Comments

• OurlordOurlord ✭✭
    ofc they ll not close this thread, hahahaha!! but others!
  • Well I may be about to lose power due to a thunderstorm, so this could mean no Tera for me today. =(
  • edited May 2018
    "Maintenance has been extended, an ETA of four extra hours ( 3 P.M. PDT )."

They are late :P And here I was hoping to buy 35,000 EMP just so I could get my choice of flying mount.
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    thats 7 hours less of hyper turbo ultra time.
  • Is funny, that maintenance remember me about Gameforge server merge maintenance , 12 hours or more, gj guys, if gameforge become failforge after 12Hours of maintenance, Enmase become failmase :tired_face:
  • PhilorePhilore ✭✭
    always on my days off. no playing today. I hate my working hours.......
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »

Agreed...lol But in all reality, it's just a game.....so maybe find something else to do for the next hour and half....XD
  • Ah, so happy I got my day off on patch day! Oh wait...
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    Maintenance doesnt matter i prefer they shut down the servers for 24 hours and clean all the cache, cookies text, lag errors etc.
    might help the game a lot of. People are angry for meta tokens remove.
  • Virtualoid wrote: »
    Ah, so happy I got my day off on patch day! Oh wait...

exactly how i feel, work at 730am tmrw so i needed to get my gaming done before 10.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    PopRawkz wrote: »
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »

Agreed...lol But in all reality, it's just a game.....so maybe find something else to do for the next hour and half....XD

That would imply the something else to do is something I want to do. Now, I will have to do the dishes before I play instead of during. Thanks a lot EnMasse! I'll probably have to do some laundry to. The horror! I can already feel the withdrawal kicking in.

This is just a warning, but if you extend maintenance again, and I have to vacuum, someone is gonna pay dearly. ;)
  • sorry to tell u's all this but it's going to be extended over and over again!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.