[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Allow us to Dismantle pearls in to metamorph Emblems

Pearls have divine useless level. At least let us dismantle in 1/50 meta tokens. Or 1/100.

Will be better than a few gold for what , if we need mats to try for enchanting no pearls.
Some of materials have epic costs in meta tokens and Rgn boxes won't help.

If replace pearl with rubies also dont help so much. Or please At least increase th3 number of materials like metal fragment, wooden scrap or oil arche to dismantle and get tokens that are going to be removed

Comments

• DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    You need to understand that new REAL content is expensive to make.
    What is easier? To create new maps, model and rig new meshes from scratch and release a real expansion to this game, do lots of maths for each region for proper class balancing in both pvp or pve, do performance and netcode optimization (why a high ping player need third party javascript bs to play this game?)

Or simply reuse some old VM1-VM3 .jpeg and increase all variables to 2~3% , release a new gear and call new content?
    And on top of that, they can just nerf every reward that we got rn and trade for useless pearl, so we can grind (i.e: play) more and content last longer!

That's BHS and Tera, a game made by koreans for koreans!
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    We were asking for tokens, cost tons of methamorphs emblems to reach stormcry starting with frostmetal.

Now the only way to get materials will be via dismantle your own materials, the sad rgn battleground box, the expensive entro boxes or wasting time farming rng hard dugens.

Guess they want people only play with one or 3 characters.
    For them this patch mean less money.

No old players leveling characters and buying emp mounts costumes etc. For them, and less time invested in game.
  • Ive recently returned 2 months ago after a 4 year hiatus. I've geared my main to 453, and have 3 alts at 439(FM)... barely have time to play all 4 as it is. I still have thousands of mats, and 1.2 million metamorphic emblems just sitting there doing nothing. I'm not sure where the struggle to obtain them is. I'll welcome more money.
  • I have 16 65 characters on my main server, 3 with 450+ilvl, 3 with mix of SC/Frost, 7 with full frost, and 3 in twist/frost. I like alts, I like every class in the game, and I like running 439 dungeons on whatever class I feel like at the moment, hence my frustration at this change. I realize my situation is an outlier, but I also think having 1.2mil emblems may be an outlier. It seems from the response I've seen in discord/ingame/the forums shows that, in general, a majority of the population would prefer to not have the change, even if for some people it is a good change. besides, with that ilvl you can farm gold easily, you can sell runs, etc. Meanwhile alts and newer players are kinda getting screwed. I don't know though, not trying to stir anything up, it's just how I see it.
    > @PhantomV said:
    > Ive recently returned 2 months ago after a 4 year hiatus. I've geared my main to 453, and have 3 alts at 439(FM)... barely have time to play all 4 as it is. I still have thousands of mats, and 1.2 million metamorphic emblems just sitting there doing nothing. I'm not sure where the struggle to obtain them is. I'll welcome more money.

Good for you, but 90% of the population need those emblems to progress their characters.
    Is a hard hit to us , cause we need to spend tons of materials every time we fail for enchanting gold is ok, but if you dont have a good way to farm those materials, thats were metamorph emblems.
    You cannot enchant the gear.

Thats why people are dissapointed about remove them from dugens.
  • Just buy metamorphic emblems with gold.. same difference :c
    I'm really not sure what people are doing that is making them upset? I'm not trying to argue, just trying to figure out what the real problem is. During this month event especially, RKHM/EM was 9004 meta emblems. Doing 8-10 of them a day gives u nearly 100k! Do that a few days and you have enough to gear up about 5 or 6 alts to frostmetal, at least.
  • I really don't understand this change, I get they want to make the rewards for non-rotation dungeons different than the ones in the rotation but this is the wrong way to do it, keep the rewards the same just halve it or something...
    > @EnerG said:
    > I really don't understand this change, I get they want to make the rewards for non-rotation dungeons different than the ones in the rotation but this is the wrong way to do it, keep the rewards the same just halve it or something...

Our only hope is that they increase the ammount of basic materials per dugen, to dismantle them in to emblems.
    That's might help a lot of like used to work with feedstock.
    Were people fuse tier 9 feed from low and tier10 from mid into tier 11 or 12 for enchant.
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »
    > @EnerG said:
    > I really don't understand this change, I get they want to make the rewards for non-rotation dungeons different than the ones in the rotation but this is the wrong way to do it, keep the rewards the same just halve it or something...

Our only hope is that they increase the ammount of basic materials per dugen, to dismantle them in to emblems.
    That's might help a lot of like used to work with feedstock.
    Were people fuse tier 9 feed from low and tier10 from mid into tier 11 or 12 for enchant.

that would be nice, i sure hope they at least keep the drops the same amount, ill run older dungeons just out of nostalgia probably so running older 4stars and above would at live give materials that can be dismantled for a lot, or the materials i actually need.
  • This is a bs move on their behalf, why remove them to being with? Some servers dont have the pop to run high end dungeons and most of us don't have a huge guild to run and or a lot of non elitist friends... so we can't run those and now you remove the only thing that allows a good majority of players to upgrade their gear?! WTF!! Well played EME, way to kill what little population you have left and to let the elitists really show their a$$es.
    Well right now is even harder to get a match for liliths keep or taumetal via IMS like use to work 2 years ago, where you can find parties for mid tier dugens in 15 min every hour of the day. And complete the dugen not kicking or elitism moaning.
    Now barely pops

Even large guilds with 150 members, only get 10 or 20 persons playing in peak hours.

Try for harder dugens will be even more imposible guess.
    With the low population avaliable for it