408 to 410?

I'm working on gearing up a 65 for the first time and can't figure out how to get from 408 to 410. I made everything enchantable +12 masterwork but I'm stuck at 408. How can I get to 410 from here? Part of what I don't understand is that all of my +12 stuff appears to not be at it's max ilvl yet, but it doesn't give the option to awaken it to go past +12. Here's my current gear (Reaper):

+12 Masterwork Fat Trimmers (399/403)
+12 Masterwork Nupcarf Vest (397/405)
+12 Masterwork Haverboots (397/401)
+12 Masterwork Tynic Gloves (393/401)
Slaughter Belt (357)
Idoneal Inner Armor (249)
Shadow Rings, Necklace, Earrings (5 pieces total) (321)
Powerful Brooch (309)

Comments

• xmixxmix ✭✭
    you must have some of the rerollable stats green they need to be all yellow to increase item lvl you can also buy a brooch for 80 interceed tokens if you have them. if you do all this your item lvl will be 414
  • these numbers its because some of your stats in your armor are green , when u get all yellow stats it will reach around 413/414 ^^
  • WarfyreWarfyre ✭✭
    Thanks, I didn't realize that was how those stats worked. Just rerolled everything to all yellow and it brought me up to 411, don't have enough intercede tokens for the brooch yet.
  • WarfyreWarfyre ✭✭
    Warfyre wrote: »
    Thanks, I didn't realize that was how those stats worked. Just rerolled everything to all yellow and it brought me up to 411, don't have enough intercede tokens for the brooch yet.

Actually 413 now, don't know what I was missing there thinking it was 411 still.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Remember while Gold lines increase your item level, not all of them are good for increasing your DPS (IE: Crit factor on weapons/ Endurance on gloves is terrible, never do this)
  • TTKPPWLJFPTTKPPWLJFP ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Does Crit Factor or extra crit crytals only affect damage, or does it also cause heal crits that heal more? Also, I am a healer and have a grounding brooch that increases aggro by 6%. Would I pull aggro from the tank in 410 and 417 dungeons with that 6% aggro brooch?
  • KiciukKiciuk ✭✭
    Warfyre wrote: »
    I'm working on gearing up a 65 for the first time and can't figure out how to get from 408 to 410. I made everything enchantable +12 masterwork but I'm stuck at 408. How can I get to 410 from here?

https://essentialmana.com/redstrikes-advanced-reaper-guide/
  • As a tank main, you should not be able to pull agro from a tank at the 410 level and above. We do decent damage and depending on the tank have massive agro generating skills.

Your heals can crit like any attack or skill can. Crit factor is essentially your chance to crit and 'generally' the magic number of crit factor is 240 as the goal to reach.

Hope this helps bud.