Unable to login. Ovolith.

Was online this morning. Got kicked off during a lag spike in ghillieglade. Now it says "this account is already logged in. Please select server again."

Get the same problem with EVERY server.

Comments

• Having the exact same problem here. Even tried uninstalling and redownloading.
  • Well, thats depressing.
  • Downloaded the update. Still the same issue
  • Same problem here and game has been like this for 24 hours now. I filed a ticket yesterday morning and GM replied back saying update would fix the problem. Nope still has not fixed it and my wife logs into her account and has no problems what so ever. Same server Ovolith and its 9:00 AM East Coast time. Updated my ticket and hope it is resolved soon. You all are not alone with this problem,anything changes I will let you all know.
  • I got a reply saying it was due to maintenance... which definitely wasn't going on at that time but whatever. I resubmitted my ticket also to include I got the latest update as well and still having the same already logged in issue. Hoping for the best to get a fix here
  • My husband and I are on the same server and both of us have been unable to log in since yesterday. It says that our accounts are already logged in. We are both using PlayStation pros.
  • I am having the same issue. Have not been able to log in since yesterday. Got the update and still same issue. I did not submit a ticket for my issue yet.
  • Same here.. Same generic excuse.. " due to maintenance"... That's Bulls*. Plus, not a single word about this issue was spoken .. 1 month.. So far so god...

Wanna play a good mmo? Sell the PS4 , buy a PC and go to wow.. Cuz this is pure crap
  • Still can't login and still waiting for a fix. I did get a reply saying it was being passed up tho... anyone else have any luck?
  • LL5FWGWCG7 wrote: »
    Still can't login and still waiting for a fix. I did get a reply saying it was being passed up tho... anyone else have any luck?

Nothing, same as you
  • To all that are effected by the "This Account is already logged in" , we're escalating all of those Tickets and documenting all of the following provided information :
    Region
    Console Platform
    Server Name
    Gamertag / Online ID
    Last Character Logged in

This information is being passed directly to the developer, and they will begin work to figure out what is going on and free your Account, so you can log in again.
    I am sorry this type of issue occurred, and also sorry for the frustration of how long it takes to get this type of issue resolved.
  • edited May 16
    > @CobaltDragon said:
    > To all that are effected by the "This Account is already logged in" , we're escalating all of those Tickets and documenting all of the following provided information :
    > Region
    > Console Platform
    > Server Name
    > Gamertag / Online ID
    > Last Character Logged in
    >
    > This information is being passed directly to the developer, and they will begin work to figure out what is going on and free your Account, so you can log in again.
    > I am sorry this type of issue occurred, and also sorry for the frustration of how long it takes to get this type of issue resolved.

I just don't want to lose any of my progress. I've done way too much to lose it. Especially if it's going to be against my will and at your hands, after I've given you my highest regards in the form of my business and purchased your highest tier of founder pack. A pack for a character I can't use.
    I feel for the people who've put in massive amounts of time on Tera only to be affected by this, but for guys like me who've put in the time and money this is very unprofessional.
    I actually have to fight with Sony for a refund even tho they acknowledge you guys are in the wrong. Sony is waiting on word from you guys on whether the problem is fixed or if there is even a problem. They are in the dark. The Sony rep told me that people like me are the only source of info on this issue regarding Tera. I still find it hard to believe but it explains the bad customer service on your end. Maybe if more people with this issue called into Sony something would get done QUICKER. That's what it seems like. Being reactive in a situation like this is nothing but a waiting game, that I never paid to play.

My Birthday is this Saturday. If I can't play Tera with my account , or get a refund by then I will feel pretty screwed. Knowing that I notified you and Sony of this problem since the beginning of the week. I wanted to spend my Bday playing your game with my character. I paid 149.99 literally for that sole purpose.

I'm pretty upset about all of this but on my end money was involved 149.99, on a product and service that you guys appeared to have broken. I would love to see some one call me wrong on that.

As far as you fixing the problem goes. I hope you do fix it.
  • You are not going to lose your progress.
    The Server is simply not recognizing that your Account logged off, and it is keeping a record of information from the previous login.
    It requires TERA's Developer to fix it, which is why we recommend submitting a Support Ticket with the information I mentioned above.
  • We sent a message regarding a Server Restart for PS4 NA Ovolith Server, in an attempt to address the "This Account is already logged in" issue.
    Tweet
  • We sent a message regarding a Server Restart for PS4 NA Ovolith Server, in an attempt to address the "This Account is already logged in" issue.
    Tweet

Didn't fix it. Tickets will probably say stuff as before.