There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (5/24) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

TERA Reward Points are not getting updated

The Reward Points are not getting updated currently.

Comments

• counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully it's just a glitch in the UI and is actually being counted behind the scenes. At least they will have a record of all transactions so will have some way of rewarding it retroactively if worse comes to worst. But yeah, suffice it to say, bad timing for this to fail.
  • YUMEKAYUMEKA ✭✭
    I mean i sent in tickets, getting ignored. help
  • Thanks for the heads up. We're investigating, and will work to get this corrected.
    The Reward Credits are being delivered correctly, but the in-game Reward Points do not seem to be updating, despite the fact that the Reward Points are still being added on the back-end.
  • YUMEKAYUMEKA ✭✭
    Do you have any ETA on the fix?
  • I don't have an exact ETA, but it sounds like progress has been made on locating the cause of it.
    I believe it should be resolve within a few days, depending on the difficulty of resolution.

For now, I would recommend not claiming delivered Reward Credits in Item Claim ( just to be on the safe side ), and wait for us to state it has been resolved.
  • YUMEKAYUMEKA ✭✭
    @CobaltDragon Thanks. What happens to the points that already lost due to redeeming reward credits?

Will you guys somehow be able to locate how much each player already redeemed and make it up?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    YUMEKA wrote: »
    @CobaltDragon Thanks. What happens to the points that already lost due to redeeming reward credits?

Will you guys somehow be able to locate how much each player already redeemed and make it up?

Pretty much interested in this. I bought several Sasha and Mikasa bundles and claimed the reward credits yesterday. However I don't even remember how many credits I had before claiming them so I am unable to tell if I they were added or not.

u_u
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    I noticed this too when I bought bundles :(
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    YUMEKA wrote: »

Pretty much interested in this. I bought several Sasha and Mikasa bundles and claimed the reward credits yesterday. However I don't even remember how many credits I had before claiming them so I am unable to tell if I they were added or not.

u_u

From what I've seen, it looks like Reward Credits were showing up, but the points were not. I had one reward credit block still in my inventory (from testing the other bug with the Emote) and I tried it earlier today, and it was working. Also, the reward credit daily allotment also added up. So hopefully nothing in the past is lost or anything, even if it's better to hold off and play safe.
  • YUMEKA wrote: »
    I cannot say for sure yet, but it does sound like the amounts are still being recorded on the back-end of things.
  • YUMEKAYUMEKA ✭✭
    @CobaltDragon Can we have some reassurance at least that EME will make up the loss?

Most of us like @ElinUsagi stated have bought dozens of those bundles. That is easily around 30 - 50k.
    The comment you made is scary to me, it sounds to me like there is no promise to re-allocate our reward points.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @YUMEKA what actually bother me more is not the issue at hand but me not being aware of how many credits I had, so I can only trusth what ever is been told from EME, because I can't even tell if I was afected or not with this issue :/
  • YUMEKAYUMEKA ✭✭
    edited May 17
    Keeping this thread alive because this is an important matter.
    I have started to notice last night that the reward points were starting to save again.

The issue is with Tuesday to Wednesday timeframe where reward points simply did not collect.
    How is EME going to assure us that we will be receiving the appropriate amount of reward points back for the gap period?

"For now, I would recommend not claiming delivered Reward Credits in Item Claim ( just to be on the safe side ), and wait for us to state it has been resolved."

The above option does not work, the reward points are generated per EMP spent, not per Reward Credits redeemed.
    @CobaltDragon

Please assure us when you have a chance.
  • YUMEKAYUMEKA ✭✭
    @CobaltDragon

Any updates?
  • Still waiting for updates from other teams.
    Once I have a bit more info confirmed, I'll let you know.