"This account is already logged in. Please select server again

2»

Comments

• BaratosBaratos ✭✭
    Last time i heard its gonna be fixed during maintenance/server reset and they are investigating the issue. It really sucks, but its a good chance to start some new chars
  • WellpalmeWellpalme ✭✭
    Baratos wrote: »
    Last time i heard its gonna be fixed during maintenance/server reset and they are investigating the issue. It really sucks, but its a good chance to start some new chars

[filtered] happens, i got that.. Rerolling a new champ os totally fine, the thing is.. Losing all, feesstock, masterwork alks, full t10 itens, crapton of gold and materials... Dude if i lose all those things, i'm not coming back to this game..
  • @Baratos That's the thing, can't even start a new character. My whole account can't login with this error to any server. At least my ticket finally got a we are looking into it response. Progress....
  • BaratosBaratos ✭✭
    That is turrible and I doubt you would lose it all. I would quit too if they did but all that should be saved server side and have logs of stuff so shouldn't be lost
  • To all that are effected by the "This Account is already logged in" , we're escalating all of those Tickets and documenting all of the following provided information :
    Region
    Console Platform
    Server Name
    Gamertag / Online ID
    Last Character Logged in

This information is being passed directly to the developer, and they will begin work to figure out what is going on and free your Account, so you can log in again.
    I am sorry this type of issue occurred, and also sorry for the frustration of how long it takes to get this type of issue resolved.
  • I dont have this problem but its nice to see a response alot of people have this problem and are ready to quit
  • > @LL5FWGWCG7 said:
    > @Baratos That's the thing, can't even start a new character. My whole account can't login with this error to any server. At least my ticket finally got a we are looking into it response. Progress....

Same here. The game is completely unplayable from my own account. The issue is also tied to your own account. I had a friend use my account to log into Tera from his ps4 but it gave the same issue. So what ever it is it is attached to your own account. If I make another account I am able to at least pick a server and create a character, but I stopped there due to rage.
  • We sent a message regarding a Server Restart for PS4 NA Ovolith Server, in an attempt to address the "This Account is already logged in" issue.
    Tweet
  • Sadly the server restart didint change anything for me :(
  • WellpalmeWellpalme ✭✭
    Make it two.. Samething here
  • edited May 17
    The issue should now be resolved.
    For any that this effected, can you please check to see if you can now access ?
  • Finally working, thank you!
2»