Login troubles.

Comments

• Man I hope Felbane isn't gone lol, my server too.
  • But now it explains why the graphic with the long legged beauty is on the server select screen lol. Figures though finally a day off since launch where i can play and servers are down lol hopefully tomorrow it will work.
  • I haven't been able to log in for over 24 hours starting to regret the amount of money I've sunk into this game
  • Still waiting for a response and a fix. PS4PRO/NA/OVOLITH
  • And we don't read single word from the devs and co about the issue.....
    Again..not a damn word about all those issues ... It makes me wounder how long it ill take for a solution
  • this is the 3rd day.still already logged in error.
    do they even know na server is bugged like this?
  • > @6FKCTDYLDT said:
    > this is the 3rd day.still already logged in error.
    > do they even know na server is bugged like this?

Dude still not a damn word from the support ... Nothing on twitter and nothing here at the forum...
  • I filed a ticket Monday May 14th at 9 in the morning and now I get a reply last night that they are going to upgrade the log in issue to a tier 2 lol(wonder if its going to take till tier 11 to fix lol) So many people having problems with logging into Ovolith server.I'm sure there is a easy fix to the problem.
  • Tier
    sarge0572 wrote: »
    I filed a ticket Monday May 14th at 9 in the morning and now I get a reply last night that they are going to upgrade the log in issue to a tier 2 lol(wonder if its going to take till tier 11 to fix lol) So many people having problems with logging into Ovolith server.I'm sure there is a easy fix to the problem.
    Naahh tier 10 is enough , don't worry
  • To all that are effected by the "This Account is already logged in" , we're escalating all of those Tickets and documenting all of the following provided information :
    Region
    Console Platform
    Server Name
    Gamertag / Online ID
    Last Character Logged in

This information is being passed directly to the developer, and they will begin work to figure out what is going on and free your Account, so you can log in again.
    I am sorry this type of issue occurred, and also sorry for the frustration of how long it takes to get this type of issue resolved.
  • Annnnnd nothing... "This account is already..... "
  • edited May 17
    The issue should now be resolved.
    For any that this effected, can you please check to see if you can now access ?
  • Yep , all fine
    Thx
  • And the days we lost? 3 days of elite wasted
  • Keep your ticket open and make the request