Bam Letter droprate

like WHAT, THE, ACTUAL, ****??? 50 BAMS doesn't drop a single letter, and a cart need SEVENTY-FIVE TOKENS? like fkin srsly.

great job making the only thing worth getting this anniversary a practically unobtainable one, EME.

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    great job making another one of these threads
  • where are my fellow posts i don't see them. more importantly, is the problem addressed?
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Almost zero letters. I stopped this al.
  • IDK what the event planners are thinking. There could be multiple reasons but I doubt they will say anything so what's the point in speculating?
    edited May 2018
    Get over it, its eme and they rarely speak. Communication is their main, biggest and permanent issue!

P.s. To all: Try to fly in open world and find some very big mobs. You wont pass them for sure! They drop letters (were 3 or 4 for me from each), braveries and something else. They don't give dmg.
  • you didn't farm IoD during urf? i can collect around 15 TOKENS in a span of 3-4 hours during urf
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    This whole event has been a big let down compared to last time, i hope summer event will be better, really enjoyed that last year
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    BOBBYYYY wrote: »
    you didn't farm IoD during urf? i can collect around 15 TOKENS in a span of 3-4 hours during urf

I'd believe this before the nerf but not now.
  • BOBBYYYYBOBBYYYY ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    well im glad i took advantage of it because i collected enough tokens for two cart mounts
  • So I was thinking since I have been hunting for a while. Do these Titans take the slot of a Terron spawn in a channel?
    Because I've been finding these titans more than the Terrons themselves.
    I would usually find at least 2-3 terron in a channel now it's these titans.
    Don't get me wrong I like getting more letters but I also would like to kill my little terron friends.
  • I haven't been able to play much after the patch but the letter drop rate from IoD BAM's do seem to have been decreased a bit since then. I guess we're back to "no fun allowed" territory...

The titans seem to be the new pinata (to take the place of Khemadia). The letter rate isn't as prolific though since with the former, the page drop was tied to hits and there was a small chance a page could roll as a letter. Two other differences is that the titans aren't named (no life bar as you get near/begin approaching) and it can be killed (have no idea if it uses the Terron mechanic where killing one spawns another elsewhere).
    KanaSnow wrote: »
    Do these Titans take the slot of a Terron spawn in a channel?
    I actually came across my first Terron while there was a titan skulking around in the same channel.
    I found today few terrons and titans.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    BOBBYYYY wrote: »
    you didn't farm IoD during urf? i can collect around 15 TOKENS in a span of 3-4 hours during urf

>Farming IoD BAMs for 4 hours.

ewww
  • hongwaghongwag ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    i farm every day daily bams (teralith) in 3 chars (|160 bams per char) and yes,the drop rate now is horrible,before i can get 4-7 set of T-E-R-A per char and now 1-2.
  • Yeah agreed, the drop rate has been nerfed used to get 5-8 full set of letters per character running IOD. Now I'm lucky to get 2. Terrible choice to nerf the letters, now players will have to grind about 75 hours to get the highest token mount, at the rate of 1 or 2 tokens per hour. Even 4 star dungeons take about half an hour for a letter or two....yay happy anniversary.