[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Fortified Inner Armor Box – Increases Crit Factor

Comments

• Placing progression into loot boxes is complete crap. I don't mind when it's cosmetics, mounts, or pets but this is blatant p2w.
  • TheAnxient wrote: »
    Placing progression into loot boxes is complete crap. I don't mind when it's cosmetics, mounts, or pets but this is blatant p2w.

it would be pay to win if you wasnt able to get that from any other place , u can farm gold easily to get a good innerarmor , and as long as this box stay in the shop the price of these innerarmor will decrease alot , so save your money and buy it , not hard pretty simple , it will only take longer ^^
  • BaratosBaratos ✭✭
    I got my 20 crit from ghilleglade
  • TheAnxient wrote: »
    Placing progression into loot boxes is complete crap. I don't mind when it's cosmetics, mounts, or pets but this is blatant p2w.

I'm disappointed that some things are only tied to these boxes. I tried $45-50 in emp and didn't get a single item. They lost me for just about anything except essentials (char. slots, inv.) due to such poor odds.

I think these loot boxes are a short-term cash grab, as disappointment will catch up with them sooner or later. They would have been better off just selling things outright at reasonable prices(IMO).
  • I opened 43 boxes and nothing lol. Yea, I'm probably done spending on this game. Can't help taking it personally and I'm sure others feel the same no matter how illogical. This makes one feel like EME hates them.
  • Well u guys are really dumb srsly , i just opened 2 box and got one innerarmor , and if i didnt got in this 2 box i wouldnt open more cuz i know its about luck so i prefer to save it , fyi u guys can farm this innerarmor in ghillaglade in about 1 week easily , idk why u guys spend that much in such a easy farmeable item
  • ^ I didn't try for the inner armor, as I had already been burned by some of the other boxes. There's no such thing as luck. It would be easier to see if we were privy to the odds.
  • LahabryaLahabrya
    edited May 2018
    Opened 56 boxes and nothing. It clearly says 'for a chance'. I feel like I had no chance at all. If the innerwear was listed on the shop for 1000 to 2000 EMP I wouldn't have minded. Think I'm with @MY3RJLETWP, pretty much done spending on EME.

And @JohnNapalm you can't farm it in 1 week in Ghillieglade, as that box is also random. Most never gets it.
  • TX2OGEL989TX2OGEL989 ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    ^ I've read a good many posts like yours where people have spent a good chunk of money (more than I have) for nothing.

I tried some quick (and maybe poor) math, just before heading out for the day.

Let's guess that the odds are 1:100 and the cost is 200 emp. Now based on the 12,000 emp pack for $100, they would yield $166 per one inner armor. If we said 1:50: 12k emp for $100, yields $83 per one inner armor.

I think the odds would really help (us, not them).

Edit: However, the game may compound things further, because of the 1:4 (or was it 1:5) chance we would open the correct box. I'm just speculating, though.
  • MyxMyx ✭✭
    AY9RHXRDJF wrote: »
    Opened 56 boxes and nothing. It clearly says 'for a chance'. I feel like I had no chance at all. If the innerwear was listed on the shop for 1000 to 2000 EMP I wouldn't have minded. Think I'm with @MY3RJLETWP, pretty much done spending on EME.

And @JohnNapalm you can't farm it in 1 week in Ghillieglade, as that box is also random. Most never gets it.

With elite you have 8 runs of ghillieglade every day (takes 25-40min, depending on class/gear). The Dropchance of tokens is something around 50% with a drop from 2 to 6, so 4 on average.
    Makes 16 tokens per day and 112 per week.
  • Myx wrote: »

With elite you have 8 runs of ghillieglade every day (takes 25-40min, depending on class/gear). The Dropchance of tokens is something around 50% with a drop from 2 to 6, so 4 on average.

Sure, does the Undergarment Bag guarentee a gold innerwear? No! Does it guarentee a crit innerwear? NO! 8 Runs if you use your instance reset scroll, If you are elite. Like my post said :"Most never gets it.". Please read before you jump on the wagon to reply. We all know how to do Ghillieglade, not what this topic is about.
  • > @Myx said:
    > AY9RHXRDJF wrote: »
    >
    > Opened 56 boxes and nothing. It clearly says 'for a chance'. I feel like I had no chance at all. If the innerwear was listed on the shop for 1000 to 2000 EMP I wouldn't have minded. Think I'm with @MY3RJLETWP, pretty much done spending on EME.
    >
    > And @JohnNapalm you can't farm it in 1 week in Ghillieglade, as that box is also random. Most never gets it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > With elite you have 8 runs of ghillieglade every day (takes 25-40min, depending on class/gear). The Dropchance of tokens is something around 50% with a drop from 2 to 6, so 4 on average.
    > Makes 16 tokens per day and 112 per week.

You can run 12 times using elite+normal instance reset scroll.
  • AY9RHXRDJF wrote: »
    Myx wrote: »

Sure, does the Undergarment Bag guarentee a gold innerwear? No! Does it guarentee a crit innerwear? NO! 8 Runs if you use your instance reset scroll, If you are elite. Like my post said :"Most never gets it.". Please read before you jump on the wagon to reply. We all know how to do Ghillieglade, not what this topic is about.

so good job spending a ton of emp and get nothing , would be better not spend any emp and try just with ghillaglade , the chances to get from ghillaglade are higher than to get with a loot box ^^
  • MyxMyx ✭✭

Uhm no and I never said that. I only told you that it makes more sense to buy elite than buy lootboxes in the long run cause you get a lot of save things (worth a lot more than what you get at default from a lootbox) and have also the rng option to get you innerwear. The only way to get it directly is to buy it from market for a fortune of gold.

If you havn't understand how lootboxes are working and that they are supposed to scam ppl then I can't help you. :/
  • Myx wrote: »

Uhm no and I never said that. I only told you that it makes more sense to buy elite than buy lootboxes in the long run cause you get a lot of save things (worth a lot more than what you get at default from a lootbox) and have also the rng option to get you innerwear. The only way to get it directly is to buy it from market for a fortune of gold.

If you havn't understand how lootboxes are working and that they are supposed to scam ppl then I can't help you. :/

i wouldnt say scam ppl , theres a description saying A CHANCE OF GETTING , so its not a scam , as i said its about luck , never try to open more than 3 box , even if u have tons of emp dont spend more than 3 lootbox cuz if u didnt got in these 3 you probably wont get in other 30 tryes ^^