[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

RRHM Mask Drop

Comments

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never been great at math but I like stuff like this.

4/43. That's the amount of masks people have gotten in this thread over the amount of total runs recorded in the thread so far. That comes out to a 9% rate.
    Now let's see. There are 4 different kinds of masks you can get. Let's say you want the cdr one. So that's 1/4, or .25.
    Now let's keep going. There are 5 people total in a group and you want to outroll the other 4 in your group. That's a 1/5 shot that you get the roll and not somebody else.

So a 9% chance to obtain the mask at all, times a 25% chance to get the right rolls, times a 20% chance to beat your teammates at winning the mask. .09 x .25 x .20. The figure we end up with is .0045, or roughly half of a percent. Not even a 1% chance. .5%, to simultaneously get the mask as a drop, get the rolls you want, and win it from the group.

But let's say all these people are just unlucky and the drop rate is really 50%, not 9%. Let's just say that given a large enough sample size, it evens out at 50% somehow. Well, that brings the rate up to 2.5%. Jesus christ what an improvement. Better get a static, I guess, or you are [filtered].
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    the drop rate is the same as a diamond, dude
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    the drop rate is the same as a diamond, dude

I like it.
  • 14 clears 0 Mask, i don`t even seen 1 to drop.. gj again, and fix bug when bloody edges of screen remain after die, and can`t remove without restart the game.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    One thing I don't understand: Why would they make this mask first news in row by its importance if its ultrarare and whole this thing is filled with rng till brim. This great announcement of "return" by any meaning is not for wide mass.
  • 13 clears 0 mask too... drop rate is sick... on rrhm
  • PetasoPetaso ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    15 RRHM runs, 0 masks ever shown.
    I got a diamond design before a mask even showed up.
  • Complete BS about it being "same drop rate as a diamond." A diamond drops probably 25% of the time in HM dungeons, so 1/4 chance. I've talked to a few people who have over 20 clears and not a single mask. Needs a drop buff
  • AshnoAshno ✭✭
    Got mine in 1 run. 100% drop rate. seems pretty good
  • ReaperElenaReaperElena ✭✭✭
    Anyone kind enough to post a pic of the mask. Wanna see the stats and looks of it.
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    Anyone kind enough to post a pic of the mask. Wanna see the stats and looks of it.

mn8PiCM.png
    as for the look of it, its literally just the old echelon mask from alliance
  • AkthanakosAkthanakos ✭✭✭
    It would be a nice time to have RR normal and hard mode dungeon spotlight even though 2x chance at >1% drop chance wouldnt chance much...
  • ValiantCorvusValiantCorvus ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    cVSF88

Okay since I can't seem to get that to work without it breaking

https://ibb.co/cVSF88
  • NorafinNorafin ✭✭
    So if these bind on pickup... when will we start seeing mask sales?
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    Norafin wrote: »
    So if these bind on pickup... when will we start seeing mask sales?

With their drop rate, never