Easier way to get glyphs in the future?

I've fully glyphed 2 characters but my archer has taken thousands of intercede and about 100 lakan's charm and still got like 4 glyphs to go. This RNG is making me suicidal and I don't want to grind for glyphs anymore. I have done arena/ace/bams/demokron/kalivans/ghillies way too much. Please tell me there's an easier way to get glyphs later on. I'm not farming supercede tokens.

Comments

• MyxMyx ✭✭
    1.) no, not in the near future
    2.) Looks like you are rly unlucky. I suggest to try again the rng glyphboxes until you have only one missing glyph left. Then you need to do 15 daylies only once to get one masterglyph. Depending on your mood, you can split it up on two days or two weeks to get them. Shouldn't be such a problem.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    Yeah if next console patch will be arsenal patch. Might they add guardian mission
    You need 15k points to buy the super glyph that you need without rng.
    And you can get 40 boxes per character in a day each box gifts 250 credits thats 10k points per day for glyphs.
  • xmixxmix ✭✭
    How do I obtain the tripple crit Glyph for Reaper? Are they in Intercede or supercede tokens?
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    > @xmix said:
    > How do I obtain the tripple crit Glyph for Reaper? Are they in Intercede or supercede tokens?

Mid tier tokens gift you a small chance for blue glyphs.
    All of them are green.
    Some of triple crit are green also. So yeah farm mid tier ace dugens and celestial arena for tokens and buy glyphs boxes.

But farming high tier bams you can get the glyph that you want more easy. The blue ones
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Yeah if next console patch will be arsenal patch. Might they add guardian mission
    You need 15k points to buy the super glyph that you need without rng.
    And you can get 40 boxes per character in a day each box gifts 250 credits thats 10k points per day for glyphs.

tyvm i'll just wait then. My archer is just an alt I barely play. I play sorc and then reaper if I have time, 2 characters is enough to play all day for me.