[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Corsairs Guide For Easy Wins

If you're defending - do what everyone does. Stand by the outter ladders and never leave. Ignore the airships flying past you so that you're crystal can get destroyed in less than 3 minutes because you just know you'll be able to do the same when its you're turn to attack. If this doesn't work, you can try standing right inside of the gate so that the incoming damage from the attackers aoe attacks gets split between the gate and you, prolonging how long it takes for them to break the gate. (I'm talking to some of you sorcerors and archers trying to reach further with their Rain and meteors...bleh)

If you're attacking - always try climbing ladders. Sooner or later you will make it up and the enemy will have gone AFK so you can walk down the ramp and attack the crystal to be the clutch hero you dream of being. If this doesn't work, pick up the bombs from the spawn points and walk as far as you can within 60 seconds.

Seriously though... I hate most of the people who que for CS. Lancer main and Mystic alt so yeah... I know all the pain.

It's not a TDM and no, no one cares that you have a positive KD when your contribution to the OBJECTIVE is trash.

Comments

• Honestly, this is a mode where gitgud applies. I feel like I can carry teams at least on defense and there's some good ninjas that carry teams offensively. 1 person makes a lot more difference than it seems at first glance. 1 good player can protect middle or inner gate by themself and 2 good cannons can protect inside. 1 good ninja can break crystal by themself too. Teammates are just extras in the background. I thought matchmaking was crap too but most games come down to who has the best player.
  • SpunkidSpunkid ✭✭
    MY3RJLETWP wrote: »
    Honestly, this is a mode where gitgud applies. I feel like I can carry teams at least on defense and there's some good ninjas that carry teams offensively. 1 person makes a lot more difference than it seems at first glance. 1 good player can protect middle or inner gate by themself and 2 good cannons can protect inside. 1 good ninja can break crystal by themself too. Teammates are just extras in the background. I thought matchmaking was crap too but most games come down to who has the best player.

Ninja ???
  • BlaineHallBlaineHall ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    he is talking about PC . . . at least I hope. Or this guy is higher than a kite.
  • LunaSynLunaSyn ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    My guess is that he’s talking about the ones that gets past ladders and to the crystal. They are called ninjas. Not the ninja class
  • Lol... I hope everyone knows I'm being facetious but it's so frustrating watching so many people run around aimlessly as though this content hasn't existed for a long time with an infinite amount of youtubes available.

These are likely the same folks that leave the payload in overtime on Overwatch lol.

The more I play Tera now, the more I want to become more of an elitist than I already am becoming. I'd truly love to be able to que with all of my guildmembers though. Or at least que with 5 of us. Then we could be super cool ladder campers who don't look behind us for ninjas (players who sneak behind the lines and go straight for the objective)
  • SpunkidSpunkid ✭✭
    LunaSyn wrote: »
    My guess is that he’s talking about the ones that gets past ladders and to the crystal. They are called ninjas. Not the ninja class

I had no idea.
  • FystsFysts ✭✭
    Funny for some reason I thought LAG decided who wins or loses CS . Lol the good players are the ones with the least lag and bad noobs are the ones with the most lag . The dumb or most brain dead actions some players take is not nearly as bad as that SOB LAG is to me . However frustrating and infuriating the lag and players are still beats KUMASS ROYALE , but that is just my opinion .
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    I bet pvp on consoles will be far better than PC despite the lag, on consoles people play legally on pc you dont know who cheats with 3rd party programs , proxies scrips etc. I were so sad when listen that.
    believe those "good pvp players" were good but we never know it they were legally or no.
  • > @Fysts said:
    > Funny for some reason I thought LAG decided who wins or loses CS . Lol the good players are the ones with the least lag and bad noobs are the ones with the most lag . The dumb or most brain dead actions some players take is not nearly as bad as that SOB LAG is to me . However frustrating and infuriating the lag and players are still beats KUMASS ROYALE , but that is just my opinion .

Nothing like that Kumas boss who just goes afk
  • evanxukevanxuk ✭✭
    Weird how capturing respawn points and cornerstone damage dont count as contribution. Contribution is from bashing down 2 gates and destroying siege equipment/airships. I crash and about 5-6 other people do in every single corsairs match. Literally people not defending ladders and then defending the inner gate is the cause of every horrible loss. They are either random pvping here there and everywhere or trying to hold mid spawn ( and failing ) I love corsairs but i hate corsairs. Once we stop getting pirate items to sell on the broker will i stop playing? Probably yes. Would be nice to get Fraywind to open ( No success so far )
  • I thought the term “ninja” in CS was a well known thing. SMH. The one thing I remember well from all the years it’s been out is the “ninja’ing” the airship. Mystic going in kiting half the team while the thrall of wrath destroys the crystal. Good times.
  • MyxMyx ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Wait for the moment you have to face one experienced pvp group with your pve raid. The 5 players will wreck first your raid, then the gates, then the crystal and you simply can't stop them. :P
  • Pfft we can't stop imbeciles because our imbeciles are worse.