[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Archer skill Bugs

I noticed certain skills were not doing what they were meant to do when I dueled my wife's mystic. I used Radiant arrow and it did not stagger her or even knockdown when fully charged. Web arrow and Snare also did not slow her. Close Quarters did not stun her at all. My wife's mystic did not have any buffs or her thralls out..I could see her tv and it didnt show her character had any type of debuff from my attacks. I have started to notice some skills also didnt work on monsters. Close Quarters didnt stun monsters.

Comments

• Radiant arrow KOs(knockdowns) people when it is overcharged, snare always works for me but haven’t tried WA however CQC doesn’t work at all currently
  • HvVproHvVpro ✭✭
    Yes I'll confirm these among other archer console bugs
    Your radiant arrow isn't KD or staggering because it's being replaced by Sequential arrow automatically.. ( notice you won't get your jump back animation after release)
    And the slow effects work randomly for whatever reason now

SPREAD THE WORD WE ARE HANDICAPPED RN
  • Also probably mentioned elsewhere can't see how many focus points we have stacked I don't know when its going up or down. I know rapid +sequential give 10 stacks but sometimes u don't notice a rapid missed due to having to dodge or u have to dodge mid rapid etc would be useful to know how many more I need
  • @Rosevonteer
    yes, i know what do you mean, but i guess the Buff UI its just bugged in general. its not a specific Archer Problem.
  • > @LKA63MRL4D said:
    > @Rosevonteer
    > yes, i know what do you mean, but i guess the Buff UI its just bugged in general. its not a specific Archer Problem.

In case u weren't on with there temporary bandage its fixed now not sure bout other bugs as I don't PvP or use most of them moves currently but ur focus shows its stacks
  • @Rosevonteer
    yes i know. But RF dosnt give any Focus Stacks and SF is totally weird. First Hit 2 Stacks, second 2 Stacks, third 3 Stacks and last one 3 wich result in the chrage buff. (2,4,7,10)
  • MyxMyx ✭✭
    Pls fix it, its annoying. -.-
    Without close quarters stun fighting melees is a pain in the a**.
  • SaiyunaSaiyuna ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    and yet they still haven't fixed close quarters yet nice, gotta love not having a one of our most essential skills in game to have an advantage against most classes, it's awesome ....... :/ seriously fix this bug, it's rather irritating to deal with this.
  • edited May 2018
    Close quarters, rapid fire and TB damage glyph still broken... 2 updates and still no fix ...
    I was really hoping to see it in the most recent patch notes :s
  • How long as the focus stack issue been a thing with RF? I thought it came about in the most recent patch or did I never notice due to the stacks not showing unless you went to the effects window?.. I swear it just started this week because I wasnt having this issue before seemingly.
  • There was a issue with the buff ui. The ui dosnt schow the stacks correct. But they fixed it.
    RF dosnt give any focus stacks since release yet.
    Someone told me that RF gave him stacks pre lvl 65. So it could be the same issue with CQ. The final skilllevel its just bugged.

Meanwhile i get more and more pissed.
    They fix stupid small bugs but can't fix essential skills for one single class.
    And I don't know why we didn't get our full revamp. Maybe it's a bug too or they won't give us nice buffs.
    For ppl who don't know what I am talking about:
    Penetrating Arrow about 25%
    Radiant Arrow about 25%
    Rain of Arrows about 10%
    Rapid Fire about 15%
    Thunderbolt 100%
    Explosion Trap by 20%
    We got this buffs as a compensation for the lost endurance glyph from Ensnaring Trap.
  • HvVproHvVpro ✭✭
    > @BirdGang410 said:
    > Close quarters, rapid fire and TB damage glyph still broken... 2 updates and still no fix ...
    > I was really hoping to see it in the most recent patch notes :s

Which glyphs
  • I'm just going to assume the archer is "working as intended". There hasn't been any sort of update to the known issues regarding the archer focus bug and whenever I try to report it, I'm asked for video proof of it not working. Unfortunately I don't have much free time to do that for them. But what I don't understand is how this has seemingly been an issue since launch with level 65 archers, and nothing has been done or said by them regarding the fix or even acknowledging the issue.

I feel like Rapid Fire and Seq. Fire not building focus correctly and the lack of the full revamp for Archers has greatly diminished their ability to dps and is hurting groups who are matched with an Archer. Not to say Archers are absolute trash, they're just severely restricted and that obviously pushes some of their weight onto others in the group.

Seriously, how has this not been fixed yet? Or at least recognized that it's an issue. I mean, are there archers who aren't having this problem and successfully build 10 focus after SF + RF? If so, please share your secrets! I can't enjoy my archer because I know i'm stuck performing sub-optimally and hate pushing my slack onto other players to carry...
  • I'm just going to assume the archer is "working as intended". There hasn't been any sort of update to the known issues regarding the archer focus bug and whenever I try to report it, I'm asked for video proof of it not working. Unfortunately I don't have much free time to do that for them. But what I don't understand is how this has seemingly been an issue since launch with level 65 archers, and nothing has been done or said by them regarding the fix or even acknowledging the issue.

I feel like Rapid Fire and Seq. Fire not building focus correctly and the lack of the full revamp for Archers has greatly diminished their ability to dps and is hurting groups who are matched with an Archer. Not to say Archers are absolute trash, they're just severely restricted and that obviously pushes some of their weight onto others in the group.

Seriously, how has this not been fixed yet? Or at least recognized that it's an issue. I mean, are there archers who aren't having this problem and successfully build 10 focus after SF + RF? If so, please share your secrets! I can't enjoy my archer because I know i'm stuck performing sub-optimally and hate pushing my slack onto other players to carry...

Too be honest this is a thing with most Korean mmos bug reports it'll take them months to fix bugs mainly because they have to report it to the main team in Korea to fix it. Even then, we've been shouting these bugs for years(figure of speech) and still no fix. All I want is CQ to be used at all levels INSTEAD OF AT LOW LEVELS LIKE 30(heard this from someone) then you level up and it won't stun anymore once you hit lvl 31 which absolutely doesn't make any since whatsoever. If I'm not making any sense please call me out on it sorry in advance.
  • HvVproHvVpro ✭✭
    They ask you do video proof ? I've sent mine. Idk why they can't jump on and just test this. It's a huge big widely known amongst archers