[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Fashion Coupons?

2»

Comments

• Can I ask what level your characters are at? I've read you only get high FC drops when you're up around 60...
  • 4YWAATHREG4YWAATHREG ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Actually there are two merchants in Velika who sell them. One is on the freedom plaza, the other is in plaza of the huntress(they're both women). Here: 148kts.png
  • -_-

Just get to max level and kill the BAMs on island of dawn. As you work on improving your gear you will get hundreds, and then thousands, of fashion coupons.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    As he said with a character maxed with twist set +9 and bellum is enough to kill low tier bams faster and farm coupons faster.

Twist+9 cost almost 40k gold with full item xp cap and one week or two weeks to get 8k item xp.
  • SvafnirSvafnir ✭✭✭
    What server are you in?
    And yes, what people are telling you is for lvl 65 chars, and yes, at one point you'll have so many you'll be discarding them... (Max stack is 10k and I've discarded 3 since they introduced coupons years ago) you don't necessarily need to be lvl 65 to farm them efficiently but it's best so you also get other rewards for your time.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is an easy way to get Fashion Coupons.

1. Go to the Island of Dawn
    2. Run around with your mount
    3. Pick up all of the drops that people leave behind, yes, people do not pick up Fashion Coupons at all.
    4. Switch channels and repeat
    5. Profit.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    > @Zoknahal said:
    > There is an easy way to get Fashion Coupons.
    >
    > 1. Go to the Island of Dawn
    > 2. Run around with your mount
    > 3. Pick up all of the drops that people leave behind, yes, people do not pick up Fashion Coupons at all.
    > 4. Switch channels and repeat
    > 5. Profit.

Lol thats true i got 500 fashion in that way. listen him, is a cool advice xd
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    i remember gleaning drops from mobs and bams that people left behind before the foa patch. I got fashion coupons and gear, potions and crystals. then I would save what I liked and sold the rest. I used to make a good chunk of gold that way and racked up when I sold all the potions and mana potions when campfires and everything got removed.
    I miss the drops
  • 4YWAATHREG wrote: »
    Actually there are two merchants in Velika who sell them. One is on the freedom plaza, the other is in plaza of the huntress(they're both women). Here: 148kts.png
    4YWAATHREG wrote: »

Thanks!!!I will check those out. Although I am struggling to make 7000 gold so doubt I'll be able to afford them... ( I sell gathered ore, plants etc on the brokerage just to make that much.. the drops from monsters are at most 40 silver...)
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »
    > @Zoknahal said:
    > There is an easy way to get Fashion Coupons.
    >
    > 1. Go to the Island of Dawn
    > 2. Run around with your mount
    > 3. Pick up all of the drops that people leave behind, yes, people do not pick up Fashion Coupons at all.
    > 4. Switch channels and repeat
    > 5. Profit.

Lol thats true i got 500 fashion in that way. listen him, is a cool advice xd

Thanks you guys! It's definitely something I will check out!
  • Svafnir wrote: »
    What server are you in?
    And yes, what people are telling you is for lvl 65 chars, and yes, at one point you'll have so many you'll be discarding them... (Max stack is 10k and I've discarded 3 since they introduced coupons years ago) you don't necessarily need to be lvl 65 to farm them efficiently but it's best so you also get other rewards for your time.

I'm on the "Tempest... something" server. Does that matter?
  • SvafnirSvafnir ✭✭✭
    TR is a nicely populated server, so kind of, I'd most definitely take Zok's advice and go to IoD and check for people not bothering to pick them up, if you were on a lesser populated one it'd be harder to find people doing those BAMs at any given time.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Eloquest wrote: »

Thanks!!!I will check those out. Although I am struggling to make 7000 gold so doubt I'll be able to afford them... ( I sell gathered ore, plants etc on the brokerage just to make that much.. the drops from monsters are at most 40 silver...)

Another way to get FC--watch the calendar. The log in rewards are sometimes stacks of 30 fashion coupons.

Also--the merchant in Freedom Plaza is the one I told you about, Markis. Haven't checked the other one yet...
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Likara in Plaza of the Huntress also no longer sells fashion coupons. So sorry.
  • Thanks everyone!! Looks like I will try going to the Ilse of Dawn and not getting killed long enough to find some coupons. Also, instead of leaving the game windowed and minimized all the time I'll actually exit it and log in fresh, hoping for some FC.