[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Statistics - Essence of Life gathering runs and rewards

To make the math easy I did two 100 Essence of Life gathering runs.

Here are my statistics.

Total: 200 Essence of life gave me 18 Caiman Stash so a 9% success rate.

Run 1 - 100 EOF gave me 8 Caiman Stash or a 8% success rate.

I picked up Caiman Stashes on EOL 16, 30, 65, 74, 76, 82, 93, and 100.

Run 2 - 100 EOF gave me 10 Caiman Stash or a 10% success rate.

I picked up Caiman Stashes on EOL 21, 23, 33, 35, 36, 44, 71, 82, 87, and 98.

Rewards wise I received 12 rubies, 2 Uncommon Noctenium Refiner and 4 Metamorphic Emblems for a total of 2,080 metas.

I tried to time the re-spawn time of EOL but that turned out to be problematic with some respawning quickly and other a really long time.

But here are some respawn times I was able to record: 2:15, 8:06, 5:06 and 2:58.

Not sure if others are also have the same success rate.

Comments

• Thanks for the info, doesn't seem worth it to hunt them down.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    No, and unfortunately, trying to kill the caiman will often trigger a BAM which you'll then have to kill. It's tough to avoid as the caiman dart around like crazy. I tried to stun them, but that didn't seem to work.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    No, and unfortunately, trying to kill the caiman will often trigger a BAM which you'll then have to kill. It's tough to avoid as the caiman dart around like crazy. I tried to stun them, but that didn't seem to work.

Knockdowns works on them.

You can combo them and kill them easy.