[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

-Event !- How Fast Can You Make It to Level 65 in Tera?

Comments

• Are the items you get tradable between your characters?

I'll probably play a Reaper but I first need to level something else to 40 and will get a bunch of boxes on that char.
  • 7KYEF7FGHC wrote: »
    Are the items you get tradable between your characters?

I'll probably play a Reaper but I first need to level something else to 40 and will get a bunch of boxes on that char.

You can put them in your bank so they can probably be used on other characters.
  • Is there a way to get the leveling box back if you accidentally deleted it? I made a slayer on another server to play with a friend, and then I decided to make a berserker instead. I deleted the slayer because it had the name I wanted to use, and I completely forgot the slayer already had the lvl 10 box on him. He was only lvl 2 so I didn't actually open it.
  • AbednegoAbednego ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    I just logged on and I've only recieved the level 10 box so far on my first character I got to level 65. She has been 65 for over two weeks now by the way. Hopefully the other boxes will come soon.
  • Abednego wrote: »
    I just logged on and I've only recieved the level 10 box so far on my first character I got to level 65. She has been 65 for over two weeks now by the way. Hopefully the other boxes will come soon.

if you open the level 10 box it will give you the 20, 20 gives 30 etc
  • lol... i got to 65 today on my lancer and got it already.

I was thinking it was gonna be for every character during the event, but no such luck.
  • > @Chillepsu said:
    > Abednego wrote: »
    >
    > I just logged on and I've only recieved the level 10 box so far on my first character I got to level 65. She has been 65 for over two weeks now by the way. Hopefully the other boxes will come soon.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > if you open the level 10 box it will give you the 20, 20 gives 30 etc

Yeah I just realized that. I opened it on one of my 65 characters and got all the other boxes. Really nice amount of items in my opinion and I'm glad they are running this event. It makes me more confident in the game, even though I was enjoying it already. I'm sure others will find something to complain about though lol.

Thanks for the help :)
  • > @Chillepsu said:
    > Abednego wrote: »
    >
    > I just logged on and I've only recieved the level 10 box so far on my first character I got to level 65. She has been 65 for over two weeks now by the way. Hopefully the other boxes will come soon.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > if you open the level 10 box it will give you the 20, 20 gives 30 etc

Yeah I just realized that. I opened it on one of my 65 characters and got all the other boxes. Really nice amount of items in my opinion and I'm glad they are running this event. It makes me more confident in the game, even though I was enjoying it already. I'm sure others will find something to complain about though lol.

Thanks for the help :)
  • AbednegoAbednego ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    > @Nemmar said:
    > lol... i got to 65 today on my lancer and got it already.
    >
    > I was thinking it was gonna be for every character during the event, but no such luck.

Yeah the announcement said it would only be for one character per server. It's still a really nice amount of items worth a good chunk of gold though.

I guess one way to do it would be to create another character on another server and level to 65. Get all the boxes for that character and send the items over to another character of your choice? Can you even send items to a character on another server? I'm not completely sure on that.
  • > @Abednego said:
    > > @Nemmar said:
    > > lol... i got to 65 today on my lancer and got it already.
    > >
    > > I was thinking it was gonna be for every character during the event, but no such luck.
    >
    > Yeah the announcement said it would only be for one character per server. It's still a really nice amount of items worth a good chunk of gold though.
    >
    > I guess one way to do it would be to create another character on another server and level to 65. Get all the boxes for that character and send the items over to another character of your choice? Can you even send items to a character on another server? I'm not completely sure on that.

Nope.
  • Alright, well forget my idea then lol
  • > @K4TDCYEPR6 said:
    > 75RF69CWDR wrote: »
    >
    > > @K4TDCYEPR6 said:
    > > I already got the box in the mail a couple of seconds ago. If you count whats in all boxes it's more level 60k gold 15 goddess blessing 8 instance reset scrolls and like a month of double exp + exp scrolls worth of items.
    >
    >
    > You get 60k gold reaching lvl 65??? If so I didn’t get mine?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > The box is a mail delivery so i'm guessing there's a queue and you'll get your eventually, there's 4 diamonds in it (40k) and some emeralds /rubys/sapphires it comes closer to 58k gold total i think.

Yah you right is awesome after got home felt so rich! Lol price on market super jacked up though
  • http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/how-fast-can-you-level-to-65

Rank—or, in this case, level—has its privileges, and if you hit level 65 with any character in TERA on Playstation ®4 or the Xbox One by Monday, May 13, you’ll see exactly what we mean!

As you level, you’ll get boxes at level 10, 20, 30, 40, 45, 50, 55, and 60, each full of valuable jewels to kick-start your gold bag, stat-boosting crystals to slot into your equipment, enchanting materials, XP boosts and more.

Any character (limit one per server) reaching level 65 before the cut-off date unlocks the final box full of special rewards, including:

3× Diamonds (30,000 gold!)
    5× Goddess’s Blessings (for resurrecting)
    4× Hardy Niveots (adds defense to equipment)
    4× Relentless Niveots (adds HP to equipment)
    4× Carving Niveots (adds crit chance to equipment)
    50× Tier 8 Feedstock (for enchanting)
    50× Tier 8 Alkahests (for enchanting)
    5× Instance Reset Scrolls
    1 Free character slot
    We’ll also send you, via in-game parcel post, an Eagle Warrior Helm that you can’t get anywhere else!

Don't delay! You have all the time in the world to reach level 65, but you only have until May 13 to snatch up these bonus leveling rewards.

• I made sure a got to level 65 before May 13th. All I got was the Eagle Helm... Very disappointing when you are promised something but don't get it. I'm still waiting
  • Check the mail of all chars. One of them should have been sent a level 10 box.