What patch are we on?

I just want to know where we are in comparison to PC. I know we're missing classes, so I was wondering how far behind we are.

Comments

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    You're in a small mix of patches but

Your dungeons/Gear wise is the VM8 patch, meaning gear progression is Slaughter > Guile > Ambush and you have Lilith/RM open you up (Apparently not RMH yet? need to check when i hit 65). You have some VM7 dungeons in there for reasons (prob just for lore)

Class wise, the main bulk of Class changes it the Archer revamp period and pre Warrior revamp but there are some class changes that happened after that are in the game but most of them aren't that big of a deal to shake up the tier list (Only real one is Zerk's Thunderstrike passive)

All in all, Archer Revamp patch (Minus Harrowhold cause that came at the same time) with a few sprinklings of some other smaller patches here and there, roughly 14~ish months behind
  • KetothKetoth ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Equivalent PC Patch number 50
  • Its a mixed batch. Gear for gunner and ninja are in the game but the classes aren't. Just an example.
  • Vinyltails wrote: »
    You're in a small mix of patches but

Your dungeons/Gear wise is the VM8 patch, meaning gear progression is Slaughter > Guile > Ambush and you have Lilith/RM open you up (Apparently not RMH yet? need to check when i hit 65). You have some VM7 dungeons in there for reasons (prob just for lore)

Class wise, the main bulk of Class changes it the Archer revamp period and pre Warrior revamp but there are some class changes that happened after that are in the game but most of them aren't that big of a deal to shake up the tier list (Only real one is Zerk's Thunderstrike passive)

All in all, Archer Revamp patch (Minus Harrowhold cause that came at the same time) with a few sprinklings of some other smaller patches here and there, roughly 14~ish months behind

sorry i didn't get, so we already have archer revamp running on xbox or it will be coming? thanks
  • DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    "What patch are we on?"

One that isn't working.
  • > @DatGeek said:
    > "What patch are we on?"
    >
    > One that isn't working.

Go away troll,, not helping
  • They announced the patch 50.02 (see patch note section)
    But we are on console, so we can't compare with PC.
    We have some stuff from the later versions and we lack some from earlier ones. A mix of patches as said.
    @FireLose IMHO we don't have yet the archer revamp and I think/hope we'll get both archer and warrior's revamp soon (at once)
  • DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    xXAvnasXx wrote: »
    > @DatGeek said:
    > "What patch are we on?"
    >
    > One that isn't working.

Go away troll,, not helping

I'm not trolling, just stating facts. There's a difference.

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Scodetto wrote: »
    They announced the patch 50.02 (see patch note section)
    We have some stuff from the later versions and we lack some from earlier ones. A mix of patches as said.
    @FireLose IMHO we don't have yet the archer revamp and I think/hope we'll get both archer and warrior's revamp soon (at once)

We do have the archer revamp. Not the warrior
  • FireLoseFireLose ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    J57LR39EYA wrote: »
    Scodetto wrote: »

hmm, weird i tested it yesterday and i did the RoA , the damage changed when i was facing or not the mob, i mean, for example i did a crit of 600k (back) and 300 (front) then i logged in on pc to check few glyphs on my acher and there were slight differences, like the sequencial fire on the pc has one more glyph,Breakaway Bolt i still need moved the character in opposite direction of where camera was facing turning the camera to the other sid. Perhaps it is something else and not the archer revamp, thanks for your answer
  • > @Scodetto said:
    > They announced the patch 50.02 (see patch note section)

Just this, nothing more to add.
  • edited May 2018
    According to actual things that actually got done, i'd say we haven't gotten any patch/fixes yet. Bluehole still has everything to do concerning the real problems with this game.
  • J57LR39EYAJ57LR39EYA ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    FireLose wrote: »

hmm, weird i tested it yesterday and i did the RoA , the damage changed when i was facing or not the mob, i mean, for example i did a crit of 600k (back) and 300 (front) then i logged in on pc to check few glyphs on my acher and there were slight differences, like the sequencial fire on the pc has one more glyph,Breakaway Bolt i still need moved the character in opposite direction of where camera was facing turning the camera to the other sid. Perhaps it is something else and not the archer revamp, thanks for your answer

It's the archer revamp.... trust me.I was there at the time. The one on pc is years ahead. This patch is from 2016
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/6071/ktera-developers-note-archer-revamp
  • J57LR39EYA wrote: »

It's the archer revamp.... trust me.I was there at the time. The one on pc is years ahead. This patch is from 2016
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/6071/ktera-developers-note-archer-revamp

haha i trust you \0, let me ask you something, archers aren't getting stacks from rapid shot, only with sequencial fire, is it how it should be or it is bugged? i used to play as slayer on PC and i have stopped there a long time ago, started to play a bit when i heard that Tera was coming to console.
  • FireLose wrote: »

haha i trust you \0, let me ask you something, archers aren't getting stacks from rapid shot, only with sequencial fire, is it how it should be or it is bugged? i used to play as slayer on PC and i have stopped there a long time ago, started to play a bit when i heard that Tera was coming to console.
    It's me cant' login into account

Actually you are somewhat right. Rapid shot is bugged and not getting focus stack. Also, the damage base values aren't increased like when the revamp came out. Idk what En masse is doing right now. Archers should be doing a lot more damage