Welcome to the New TERA Forums!

Comments

• AriarAriar ✭✭
    So much better now, thank you!
  • Easier on the eyes and great improvement.
  • Though I like the new forums, maybe change the name text and color, White with the underscore through it is kind of plain, maybe Blue names with some form of more fancy lettering?
  • There's one important feature missing.

In the old forums there was this little icon showing if EME had made a reply in the thread, which was quite useful. That icon isn't in the new forums.
  • already liking the changes that happened since i last looked, easier to read.
    now we just need a notification marker for if an eme rep responds and a place to display our server and main toon (then i'll be a happy ball of fluff)
  • Feefili wrote: »
    There's one important feature missing.

In the old forums there was this little icon showing if EME had made a reply in the thread, which was quite useful. That icon isn't in the new forums.

Unfortunately as simple as that little icon seems, it's not an easy thing to implement in the new forums. We checked and it's not currently a feature that this new platform supports. :/
  • MrWolfyMrWolfy ✭✭
    Pretty Sweet forums <3 *wags his tail*
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    Already liking this new forum ^^

And I realized AFTER I posted a bit ago that I didn't have to log in cause I never logged out xD Brownie points for that! Cheers B)
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    Already liking this new forum ^^

And I realized AFTER I posted a bit ago that I didn't have to log in cause I never logged out xD Brownie points for that! Cheers B)

Ikr! i hated having to relog each time i alt-tab back into the game xd
  • Just some feedback for overall forum appeal, but when looking through the current threads, could the "new" icon possibly be moved to the left of the forum title, rather than the right side? It's a small thing, but it always sticks out to me, like a sore thumb, since the icon is bright green. Just thinking it might be a bit more fluid overall, if the icon were on the left side.

Minor suggestion c:
  • Just some feedback for overall forum appeal, but when looking through the current threads, could the "new" icon possibly be moved to the left of the forum title, rather than the right side? It's a small thing, but it always sticks out to me, like a sore thumb, since the icon is bright green. Just thinking it might be a bit more fluid overall, if the icon were on the left side.

Minor suggestion c:

We moved the new tag. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • ZebNikoZebNiko ✭✭
    Are you able to remove the flag as a visible feature? When everyone can see it, it's like a down vote.
  • Why have some forum sections been removed?
  • Need more emojis. :) ;) :o :(

I guess it was better than no emojis last time?
  • BrofessorXBrofessorX ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    This new forum is such a big mess. there isn't the same clarity in layout as the old one.
    as far as i can see there isn't a clear section with the different servers, a clear section for each class and everything just has the word "new" near it.

EDIT - Trash talking and name calling isn't allowed. Please keep it friendly.

this forum is too compact, so have fun forum mods in relocation a lot of threads.