[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Console vs PC broker prices

Are the broker prices comparable for console vs PC? I feel like things on console are mostly overpriced. I've still made and spent over a million gold but I don't know how 200k+ items are even moving in the market. I know we had an event that gave us like 50k but that was a month ago and even though I still buy (and sell) some of the stuff, it just doesn't seem like the prices are fair right now. Any PC players with any input?

Comments

• this event wasnt a month ago , that event ended 1 week ago , so the price will continue high for at least a month , then probably it will decrease ,
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    The prices i've seen (Or at least heard) are quite overpriced for many things (Like Crit panties/Brooches etc) and that's just cause there's slow supply atm with high demand, meaning prices are high while PC had many patches to get these materials and stocked resources so they can get new items (Like new inners when they were released) ASAP so prices were lower.

Simple Supply and Demand rule, not much supply of stuff on Console for now so prices will be higher than they were on PC
  • MY3RJLETWP wrote: »
    Are the broker prices comparable for console vs PC? I feel like things on console are mostly overpriced. I've still made and spent over a million gold but I don't know how 200k+ items are even moving in the market. I know we had an event that gave us like 50k but that was a month ago and even though I still buy (and sell) some of the stuff, it just doesn't seem like the prices are fair right now. Any PC players with any input?

A million gold. How did you manage that? I've been playing since the founder release and have maybe gained around 150K at best. Do you just farm endgame like crazy?
  • TX2OGEL989 wrote: »
    MY3RJLETWP wrote: »

A million gold. How did you manage that? I've been playing since the founder release and have maybe gained around 150K at best. Do you just farm endgame like crazy?

Right, I want to know too.
  • I don't want to give away how I made gold lol but just play different modes and sell stuff. Even if it's really boring or you don't need to do it anymore, if it makes money, keep doing it. Also play the broker and sell stuff before you can sense a deflation coming and just try to make decent guesses. Another thing is to sell stuff for a little cheaper so you get it off your hands since everything is bound to deflate over time. I did sell some stuff I bought for EMP but I realized that was not really a good method and nobody buys cosmetics atm, they are looking to upgrade gear. I sell just about everything with the idea that it'll be cheaper to buy it later if I need it since everything deflates.