[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Bam Letter droprate

Comments

• HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Please add strong bravery/canephora to the shop.

I am one of those players that do not need absolutely anything from the shop besides the scarf and would love to get some consumables instead.
  • Christin wrote: »
    Any word on if the token shop will have anymore updates? Oh, the glorious unknown.

Tune in next week! lol
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Campaigner wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    Any word on if the token shop will have anymore updates? Oh, the glorious unknown.

Tune in next week! lol

I sure hope not. That will barely give us any time to farm before the token store shuts down.
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    when will the shop be updated ?after maintenance ?
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    I join: Any updates?
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    The letter shop will be updated again? where was this said? can't find info.. maybe im blind :v
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Lynxzer wrote: »
    The letter shop will be updated again? where was this said? can't find info.. maybe im blind :v

I think we're just hoping. You know, wishful thinking. Not that the go-karts aren't super amazing and surely everyone would want them on all of their alts(rolls eyes).
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Whatever is done, I would suggest not putting any items that are sellable/tradeable in the token shops. The event is now being over-farmed and many have stashed hundreds of tokens. I can only farm a couple hours a day, and it's really tough to even find a spot that hasn't been farmed yet.

I'd also suggest moving the bams around more often than they are being moved. Don't give people enough time to farm 10 channels in the same area. That way, they don't have to claim an entire section of map for themselves. Like if it's not killed within 5 minutes, it moves somewhere else.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    MistyTera wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    Adding letters to the token shop would help to. I literally have like 40 of T, R, and A with no E's. It's gonna be such a waste to have to trash them all.

I hope they don't wait until the last week to add everything to the token shop. No doubt the last items will require a lot of tokens. I am hoping they add something for the ladies besides the new hair styles. Go karts are nice, but they really aren't for everyone.

Why would you want to waste a token for another letter? That's just wasting a token! Well, lets all give tokens for letters and have no tokens for the rest of the items LOL. Sorry for trolling, but seriously use your head next time!

Honestly, as far as hairstyles from the barber item, I hate all of them! I don't like the fact that it changes your animal on elins!

My idea was for them to offer 4 letters for 1 token. So, you could spend a token get 4 of the letters you were missing to complete 4 tokens. You walk away with only 3 tokens, but it's better than having to trash your extra letters. Seriously, I do use my head and never said 1 token would be for 1 letter. Thanks for being rude though. It's helpful.

I agree with the hair, but seeing as all of the other elin hairs are tied to animals, it does make sense.

Have a great day!
  • 8WAhLuC.png
    I have a problem, this is all I've been doin!!!!!!
    I even dream of killing the dang BAM's ; w ;
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    My condolences when you finally get around to converting those to tokens.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    KanaSnow wrote: »
    8WAhLuC.png

What are you even going to buy with them all?

I think they must be going to add something in, otherwise, they most likely would have said something by now.
  • KanaSnow wrote: »
    8WAhLuC.png

you doing slave work
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    KanaSnow wrote: »
    8WAhLuC.png

ill let you know what im wanting Xp