[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Console BG Jackpot Event

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-console-jackpot-calendar-may

Just a awareness post since everyone on my server thought i was trolling lol. Heres to hoping we can get FWC going throughout the week for xbox! Tell your friends

Comments

• I hope this is true! It would be similar to the PCs Power Hour event.
  • evanxukevanxuk ✭✭
    Yes! Fraywind getting some love finally! I was thinking pvp is gonna die unless they keep the extra prizes going.
  • Fraywind isn't equalized right? How bad would jumping in there without pvp gear be? While I want the rewards, I don't want to drag a team down.
  • Katalina wrote: »
    Fraywind isn't equalized right? How bad would jumping in there without pvp gear be? While I want the rewards, I don't want to drag a team down.

as long as you have guille you should be fine. most people are not that great at pvp anyways.
  • MyxMyx ✭✭
    Without pvp gear you will be reckt by everyone who have full pvp gear and can play at least average except you are an experienced pvp player from pc, then it doesn't rly matter.
  • > @Katalina said:
    > Fraywind isn't equalized right? How bad would jumping in there without pvp gear be? While I want the rewards, I don't want to drag a team down.

Nothing the guys said who replied after you was true. All bgs are equalized in a very similar manner to one another, only crystals/glyphs matter gear wise.
    The unequalized bgs are their premade versions, such as team 3s, premade corsairs, premade fraywind etc.

So thus, its purely the same aspect as corsairs and solo champions skyring, its about you and your teams performance entirely aside from the basics of using the right crystals and pvp glyphs for you.