[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

When a player dies in dungeon

Sometimes is really hard to find him on the ground lol.
Is it possible to make them blink,glow or whatever so we can revive them asap without wasting time looking for the dead body.

Just an idea.

Comments

• no
    nononono
  • Xerses wrote: »
    git gud, don't let people die and you wouldn't have this problem now would you?

Its less about us being good and more about the dps and tank not eating d1ck all day long
    git gud, don't let people die and you wouldn't have this problem now would you?

Do you even play this game or are you just stupid ?

Nope, I'm the type who just hangs out on random forums complaining about people complaining about other people.

In all seriousness ff, based on some of your previous posts you don't even play this game either. You think mystic is highest dps class and you use crit resist auras in dungeons. Now you want the game to cater to your lack of skill even more and make the game even easier to play by making people "blink or glow" LOL this game too hard for you, go play catlateral damage or something.

Now go back to letting your party die and I'll go back to not playing this game and remaining asinine

Who cares about my previous posts. Im new to this game and aint an expert like you or most pc players who have been playing this game for 6+ years.
    A dead body is really hard to find on the ground and why should the healer get the blame if a dps class like you for example dies because you fight at the front instead behind boss or noob like you who can't tank instead dies after 2 hits.
    Noobs like you prefer to blame the healer for everything lol.
    Pc players shouldn't come to console forums and try to be an @sshole like you (lol)

• freonwolffreonwolf ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    > @FinalFantasy7 said:
    > Xerses wrote: »
    >
    > Nope, I'm the type who just hangs out on random forums complaining about people complaining about other people.
    >
    > In all seriousness ff, based on some of your previous posts you don't even play this game either. You think mystic is highest dps class and you use crit resist auras in dungeons. Now you want the game to cater to your lack of skill even more and make the game even easier to play by making people "blink or glow" LOL this game too hard for you, go play catlateral damage or something.
    >
    > Now go back to letting your party die and I'll go back to not playing this game and remaining asinine
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Who cares about my previous posts. Im new to this game and aint an expert like you or most pc players who have been playing this game for 6+ years.
    > A dead body is really hard to find on the ground and why should the healer get the blame if a dps class like you for example dies because you fight at the front instead behind boss or noob like you who can't tank instead dies after 2 hits.
    > Noobs like you prefer to blame the healer for everything lol.
    > Pc players shouldn't come to console forums and try to be an @sshole like you (lol)

+1
    Nope, I'm the type who just hangs out on random forums complaining about people complaining about other people.

In all seriousness ff, based on some of your previous posts you don't even play this game either. You think mystic is highest dps class and you use crit resist auras in dungeons. Now you want the game to cater to your lack of skill even more and make the game even easier to play by making people "blink or glow" LOL this game too hard for you, go play catlateral damage or something.

Now go back to letting your party die and I'll go back to not playing this game and remaining asinine

Who cares about my previous posts. Im new to this game and aint an expert like you or most pc players who have been playing this game for 6+ years.
    A dead body is really hard to find on the ground and why should the healer get the blame if a dps class like you for example dies because you fight at the front instead behind boss or noob like you who can't tank instead dies after 2 hits.
    Noobs like you prefer to blame the healer for everything lol.
    Pc players shouldn't come to console forums and try to be an @sshole like you (lol)

Am I the only one that finds it hilarious that he tries to tell everyone how the game is (Mystic high dps, etc. I can't even remember all the stuff) and then wants to pull the I am new to the game and not an expert card? Crazy.

Anyway, I am all for an easier way to find bodies. They do tend to blend in.

Also....you would probably get a better reception if you didn't jump to insults so quickly, or if you at least listened to other people. Not even believe them really, just listen and then try stuff and test...before saying you know best. Just a thought. Really.

Go ahead and insult me though, because that always seems to be what you fall back on. I don't care.
  • I just started playing this on xbox as a priest and im loving it. one thing i try to do while i play is position myself around the boss properly so i can watch everyones hp bar. it can be difficult sometimes to find someone on the ground but if you pay attention to the hp bars, and one all of a sudden drops or disapears it may help you locate them easier. but sometimes i don't even care, mostly everyone i play with in instance matching resses on their own anyway
  • 3H3WP3C3A7 wrote: »
    I just started playing this on xbox as a priest and im loving it. one thing i try to do while i play is position myself around the boss properly so i can watch everyones hp bar. it can be difficult sometimes to find someone on the ground but if you pay attention to the hp bars, and one all of a sudden drops or disapears it may help you locate them easier. but sometimes i don't even care, mostly everyone i play with in instance matching resses on their own anyway

after 5 successful runs your newb resses dissapear btw. :) NEWBS MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHA
  • DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    The way i see it, you're probably not zooming out your camera to max distance. If you are, double check to make sure. If it is then you might need to enable name plates etc.

I haven't had any issues locating any dead bodies on my mystic or any other character for that matter.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    If you can find the dead body isnt your fail, sometimes when you die, your character sunk in the map.
    So in pc is go settings configuration- next press unstuck button
    And finally press ok and problem solved
  • KiciukKiciuk ✭✭
    if you are healer you can use lockon skill like heal, then you will have it easier to see ppl.
  • Would be nice to have the little interaction seal/circle around the bodies. Like what happens when u get close to mats. But it goes both ways, sometimes healers screw up and sometimes players think the poison aoe (looking at u, Demokron Factory) that the TANK is over there running from can just be stood in.

It's not a bad idea to have some sort of "here lies ___" but it's debatable. I guess they could always type something. I mean, they are already dead...