Guild Bank won't allow me to deposit/withdraw Gold

I started my new Guild, Colander (The House of the Flying Spaghetti Monster), on PS4's Dracoloth PVE Server yesterday, 5/21/18. I can deposit/withdraw items from the Guild bank just fine, even though the left side of the menu reads "Open Guild Bank Tabs first". To clarify, I walk up to the Banker, Interact, and select "Guild Bank". The Deposit/Withdraw icons for Gold are greyed-out. Will not let me interact with them in any way. I've gone through every button & menu available, but can't find anything else about "Guild Bank Tabs" for me to open or read. Can anyone tell me if this is a bug, known issue, or if I'm simply missing something? I'd like to get Gold into there to help out any lower-level recruits I get. Also, I guess anyone wanting to join a PS4 PVE Guild (on Dracoloth) with dreams of a Floating Castle outside Velika, feel free to find us and apply! We're brand new, so all are welcome :)

Comments

• Guild Banks have not been implemented yet, due to needing a bit more development time. The Guild Perk Window, as well as Guild Bank system is something that would be coming in the near future.
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > Guild Banks have not been implemented yet, due to needing a bit more development time. The Guild Perk Window, as well as Guild Bank system is something that would be coming in the near future.

Thank you so much!
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > Guild Banks have not been implemented yet, due to needing a bit more development time. The Guild Perk Window, as well as Guild Bank system is something that would be coming in the near future.

@CobaltDragon

I'm going to guess the issue is providing us a working Guild system on console that is different from the one currently on PC? Since Sky Castles are no longer on PC and the Guild System attributes and other perks were included in that patch / expansion.
  • > @CobaltDragon said:

@CobaltDragon

I'm going to guess the issue is providing us a working Guild system on console that is different from the one currently on PC? Since Sky Castles are no longer on PC and the Guild System attributes and other perks were included in that patch / expansion.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING!!!!!!! Surely, SURELY the Sky Castles are still there for us? That was one of the things that made me so excited for PS4 Tera. Join Beta, start at launch, make guild, do my best to earn a Sky Castle.... That meant as much for me and my IRL friends as doing all the Raids together... I am so sad now.