[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Attack on Titan Item Details - ON SALE MAY 15TH!

13»

Comments

• Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    Are the costume boxes in the bundle trade-able, with broker prices it looks like they arn't, but who knows

They are, but I assume people are keeping the prices high because it's time-limited.
  • WG9HA7EGDC wrote: »
    omfg. ty so much EME. i really have a terrible luck in RNG with over 400 boxes for a certain item and get none from them hence to the reason i quit gambling. but with an awesome direct bundle purchase like that, even if it's put for a full $100 12000 EMP deal, i would definitely buy 10x of them rather than gambling (i swear, not lying, i have $1000 ready for a guaranteed bundled item). gambling is my worst enemy and nightmare of all time

@seandynamite

as i promised, thx EME :3

QxgDlW6.png
  • AOT costume screenshot event may 18-19 already done?
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    WG9HA7EGDC wrote: »
    WG9HA7EGDC wrote: »
    omfg. ty so much EME. i really have a terrible luck in RNG with over 400 boxes for a certain item and get none from them hence to the reason i quit gambling. but with an awesome direct bundle purchase like that, even if it's put for a full $100 12000 EMP deal, i would definitely buy 10x of them rather than gambling (i swear, not lying, i have $1000 ready for a guaranteed bundled item). gambling is my worst enemy and nightmare of all time

@seandynamite

as i promised, thx EME :3

QxgDlW6.png

I dropped like $300 on outfit bundles too. Thanks for the direct purchase availability.
  • uRylGaZ.png
    Saturday and Sunday of Week 3.
This discussion has been closed.