[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

about the latest twich code

i tried typing it but it seems its not working, what is the time limit for the codes ? the stream was yesterday,

Comments

• VahloVahlo ✭✭
    it was set to expire at 11:59pm, the same day as the stream
  • well damn..
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    There was a stream? On a Monday?

...do they announce these anywhere BESIDES Twitch or are they random?
  • Catservant wrote: »

It was announced in the loading screen contest post 3 weeks ago:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-s-6th-anniversary-loading-screen-contest
    95qUcyQ.png

It was then inexplicably delayed with no notice from the looks of it?

Then announced on twitter the day prior:

Then announced again 15 minutes before the stream went live:

Then the stream code was valid for 9 hours before expiring.

Per usual, if you don't follow EME on Twitter/Discord then you likely wont be informed of basically anything that happens excluding in-game events, or often be unaware of the status of in-game events as well.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @LagIncarnate . That is very helpful. I don't Twitter, and I hate how Discord is laid out. It's everything I hate about Gen Chat with important information interspersed.

Meh. Guess I'll have to do both anyway.

• HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    short expiration dates on twitch codes is wrong.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »

It was announced in the loading screen contest post 3 weeks ago:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-s-6th-anniversary-loading-screen-contest
    95qUcyQ.png

It was then inexplicably delayed with no notice from the looks of it?

Then announced on twitter the day prior:

Then announced again 15 minutes before the stream went live:

Then the stream code was valid for 9 hours before expiring.

Per usual, if you don't follow EME on Twitter/Discord then you likely wont be informed of basically anything that happens excluding in-game events, or often be unaware of the status of in-game events as well.

Yeah, you must follow and check all social media accounts daily, because heaven forbid they update more than one spot.

Don't worry as it was just a free anniversary scarf along with shrinks and stuff. There was 1k Tera reward points, but that was about it.

You should know by now not to expect much from EME, and giving proper notice or maintaining a schedule is much too professional for them to ever hope to achieve. Sorry, but if I ran my business the way they run theirs, I'd be dumping inventory like they retire games.
  • It was then inexplicably delayed with no notice from the looks of it?

The reason it was delayed, FWIW, was because of this:

Fanart email address was broken, so they extended the contest to Friday. As a result, the stream from Friday got pushed to early the following week.

I agree they should have been more clear about the change in schedule for the stream, as well as announcing the change to the contest details on more than just Twitter/Discord. But, for the time-being, that does seem to be the place to go if you want updates about what's going on.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Well, you see, the deal is that I'm in game pretty much all day long during this event. All I see is the launch screen. Apparently, they'd rather me hang out on social media than be in their game. OK, I get it. Don't play Tera and sit on Twitter and Discord. I will write that down, so I don't forget.