[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Dyad niveot structures

So Essential mana guide on this stated that using three fine niveots of the same type would create the base stat for the Dyad niveot. This is not currently true on the Ps4 version of the game. Does anyone know if there is a method to create Dyad niveots of a specific type or if it really is just totally random in the current version of the game?

Comments

• MyxMyx ✭✭
    It is random and will change at the moment we get smart dyad structures.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    SMART Dyad structures give you the same effect of the 3 sacrified + 1 random effect

Normal dyad structure gives completely random effects, both on primary and secondary
  • evanxukevanxuk ✭✭
    I thougt it was just a translation error. So there is no point trying for dyads right now then :[
    There is a point, just use 3 random junk crystals to try for one....yeah you'll end up with Junk or PVP dyads mostly but always a chance

Remember, Dyads are still crystals and they follow the same Fusion rules...so you can fuse 3 Dyads of the same type (3 Reds or 3 Blues) for another attempt
  • HvVproHvVpro ✭✭
    I did 3 wraithful niveots (1.58%damage to front)

And it turned it into 1.66 damage to front OF MONSTERS and 2.x% less damage while under 50%hp
    . My question is.... if I try 3 wraithful again.. Will i get this same outcome ? I DO NOT want the monster damage
  • VellumVellum ✭✭
    Yes. I had the same result. I have a feeling that the wrathful niveot verbiage "targets" actually means monsters. Maybe someone from pc knows for sure.
  • I've read that Wrathful doesn't work in pvp regardless, so it only means monsters (including bosses) anyway. Not sure of this though.
  • HvVproHvVpro ✭✭
    Is there any set list of recipes ?
    Normal Dyad's make ANY form of the same type crystal with a random secondary effect of crystals (IE: Salivaging X, Brutally X, Glistening X (What you really want on Armour), Poised X)

The secondary effect is never a DPS increase of form, usually a more defensive/utility form (IE: you'll never get a Dyad which has a small Focused effect and so on)
    Katalina wrote: »
    I've read that Wrathful doesn't work in pvp regardless, so it only means monsters (including bosses) anyway. Not sure of this though.

And yes, Wrathful doesn't work in PVE...all types of Wrathful are against Monsters (even if they don't say it because wonderful translation/localisation)