Xbox population

Hi I've been playing Tera on Xbox since beta and I've noticed the end game population on most servers spikes at around 12pm pst- 8pm pst and then for the rest of the day highwatch, velika, etc get sent from high to medium..to low...

It feels like less and less people are playing everyday and for me I've never gotten to even try an actual battleground on my server and I've qeued every day for months, I've sat in BG wait times for over 3 hrs each day hoping to try just one. I duel a lot of people and now the only 422+s on my server very rarely get on and I just feel like I'm bothering lower ilvl people by asking them to duel unfair fights because I have no one left.

why are dungeons cross server but pvp is not? And why do we have so many servers when the population on each is minimal? Why does it feel like bluehole hates the pvp side of Tera? I really love this game and I've already invested tons of time and effort into it and for me the best part is learning my class and new combos in pvp. I requested to transfer to a better server but was denied because the functions are not available yet. I want to see it do well so I don't tell people this that ask me I just lie and say it's getting better but it's not. Everyone says it will take time it just came out but this is like watching a TV show make the worst plot decisions and lose their viewers because of delayed or greedy decisions. Many won't come back! The people that still play on my server past those spiked times grit their teeth in hopes that 1 of 2 things will happen. Either 1 servers will be reduced so more people can play together. Or 2 enmasse will do something to get people to come back or play like adding a class soon not giving 15 emp a day per login. Were not just a statistic that gets happy getting 15 cents everyday, we want to have fun and play with people. I don't play anymore since there's no one to play with. Highwatch is depressing to look at. I wish gms would actually play and go to the first city in the game velika and see how the chat is getting completely destroyed by website spammers maybe if you removed the send again feature hoevers controlling the boys would have to be forced to type it out each time and give up. Instead of just pressing up. Sorry for the rant but wtf seriously.

Comments

• NorfairNorfair ✭✭
    Yeah I'm kinda feeling the same at the moment. So much time and effort pumped into the game... every night I log on no one is online in my Guild :(
  • NorfairNorfair ✭✭
    Gonna go back to Destiny 2 next week I think and Warframe :(
  • FilloryFillory ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I know how you feel. I'm item level 423 on the X1's Orisk server and I'm at a point where I barely see the point of logging in myself. It's not that I'm burned out on the game so much as there's just not a whole heck of a lot to do. The fact that I could watch a movie or two in the time it takes to find a group for one endgame activity really isn't helping matters.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I think I'm close to just taking a break from the game until they add a lot of the content that's currently missing from the console build.
  • Oh noes! Yes, I agree the population does seem to have tapered off. I know the leveling event brought in a ton of new players. I can say that if the population does change, they will start combining servers. Which I am hoping happens soon!
  • If anyone plays on Basilisk we have an active community on every day. I haven't really noticed too much of a population change.
  • DatGeekDatGeek ✭✭✭
    In any mmorpg, regardless of platform, it is normal that the playerbase drops a bit during the first month after launch. This is nothing new by any means.

Just wait until the next big update arrives. People will return, and new players will join.
  • Meh xbox tera is a current struggle no doubt, ps4 is booming and we can barely get anything going.. We cant even pop a FWC, and us on vesporax are waiting to see if CS will even pop tommorow, if it doesnt thats pretty much all she wrote for some people, they are tired of waiting and its purely depressing that xbox tera is struggling to even stand up when ps4 has been running laps around us since release. I personally think en masse has done well with the game but whoever decided to add suryati and melkatran on f2p release should be fired. That imbecile forced our population stretched so thin that we struggle to get things going with our in server populations.
  • I think the console version is in trouble they don't see too care at all so many things need to be fixed/added.
  • PLTFDKJAG4PLTFDKJAG4 Lakan
    CS just launched today and a 3 hour q is depressing af. Estimated wait time 3mins 20 secs hmm did they mean 10 hours?
  • > @PLTFDKJAG4 said:
    > CS just launched today and a 3 hour q is depressing af. Estimated wait time 3mins 20 secs hmm did they mean 10 hours?

Me too..
  • They should have just 2 servers, EU and NA sharing account info so you could choose where to play. Like i live in EU but if i play at night i'd want to enter the NA server. I'll deal with the ping. I'm already suffering lag and whatnot in this game and i've already played games with sever across the ocean.

IF i can find queues i'll deal with the lag (most of the times)....

Then these servers should have 2 channels: PVP & PVE channel.
  • Man Suryati was lit when we started. Now it's liter just handfuls of my guild and 2 other guilds.
  • Richaholic wrote: »
    If anyone plays on Basilisk we have an active community on every day. I haven't really noticed too much of a population change.

i'd like to take part in that, gamer tag is "Archer of Grace"

• XBOX seems to have died down, at least on Suryati. At night I can't get queues to pop at all anymore.

They should not have made multiple servers. There should just be ONE SERVER.

It makes no sense to have PVP-specific servers, but then, PVP is disabled until level 65, and after that, PVP only works in certain areas (but there's no way to tell whether you're in a PVP-able area or not).

For example, outskirts of Highwatch and Velika is PVP-enabled. But nobody who is level 65 ever goes there, unless they specifically are trying to PVP.

Meanwhile, on Island of Dawn, which is the only place you're likely to run into another level-65 player, PVP is disabled.

So like.. the PVP servers are basically just PVE servers. It's super dumb.

They should just merge all the PVP and PVE servers into one freaking server. Then at least we could have a decent economy that not just a handful of idiots controls.
  • > @TRWWKDN739 said:
    > XBOX seems to have died down, at least on Suryati. At night I can't get queues to pop at all anymore.
    >
    > They should not have made multiple servers. There should just be ONE SERVER.
    >
    > It makes no sense to have PVP-specific servers, but then, PVP is disabled until level 65, and after that, PVP only works in certain areas (but there's no way to tell whether you're in a PVP-able area or not).
    >
    > For example, outskirts of Highwatch and Velika is PVP-enabled. But nobody who is level 65 ever goes there, unless they specifically are trying to PVP.
    >
    > Meanwhile, on Island of Dawn, which is the only place you're likely to run into another level-65 player, PVP is disabled.
    >
    > So like.. the PVP servers are basically just PVE servers. It's super dumb.
    >
    > They should just merge all the PVP and PVE servers into one freaking server. Then at least we could have a decent economy that not just a handful of idiots control

Sounds like you want to force pvp onto the pve players(who might to forget to enable/disable pvp) we don't need a rehash of all the grief and ganking like it was on PC. Tera is majority pve not pvp they need to just have only one server for pvp and not force pvp. I love pvp but tera is not the game for you if that's all you are looking for that's why it never really took off on PC. We need gvg back that was fun.